Wednesday, February 7, 2007

2-8-07

02-08-07 2


As you may already know, today Last Call opened its doors to the Dazzle group members. It opens to the public on February 8 at 8 a.m. SLT. This was sooo worth the wait. I got the Right Said Kilt from there, and I love the flexi prims on it. The pockets on the sides are too cute. The jacket is from Oh! What A Neat….Boutique. It is the Green Plaid Capelet although I’m not wearing the capelet part. I love the plaid texture on this and the high collar. I’m wearing the Tintable Demi Cami from PixelDolls under it. Obviously, I tinted it to a brown color.


I am still so in love with the Dangle Disc Earrings from Kitty’s Rampage. I’m wearing the orange ones. The Callia Bangle in Gunmetal/Tigers-eye is from Cailyn’s, and it is just gorgeous. It looks so realistic. The boots are the Wrapped Wedge Boots in Brown from Shiny Things. My hair is Eva in Smoke from ETD. (Apparently, Smoky is now Smoke and I’ve been calling it the wrong thing. Oops. )


And now the skin…this is the Deviant Nation - Vogue Skin in Cashmere (Drama Queen – Backstab) by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios, but it is found at Last Call. Starley did the Deviant Nation line of Vogue skins in collaboration with the Last Call line, and they are fantabulous. The makeup on these skins is exquisite. There are lots of dramatic eyes and nude lips. (I can’t express how much I love that!) And the shine on some of the glosses…..don’t get me started on that topic.


 


What I’m Wearing:


Green Plaid Capelet by Rosemary Galbraith of Oh! What A Neat…Boutique in Seonggye (82, 92, 601)


Right Said Kilt by Ginny Talamasca of Last Call by Dazzle Haute Couture in Dazzle (78, 87, 26)


Tintable Demi Cami by PixelDolls in Port Seraphine (180, 79, 27)


Wrapped Wedge Boots in Brown by Fallingwater Cellardoor of Shiny Things in Shiny Falls (173, 181, 37)


Dangle Drop Earrings in Orange by Kitty Minogue of Kitty’s Rampage in [Random Industries] –Louise (47, 71, 651)


Callia Bangle in Gunmetal/Tiger-eye by Cailyn Miller of Cailyn’s in Gisborne (112, 188, 27)


Eva in Smoke by Elikapeka Tiramisu of ETD: Elikapeka Tiramisu Designs in ETD Isle (212, 216, 26)


Deviant Nation – Vogue Skin in Cashmere (Drama Queen – Backstab) by Starley Thereian of Last Call by Dazzle Haute Couture in Dazzle (78, 87, 26)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! She has such cute stuff at her store. You have to check it out. I love the idea of capelets and hope more designers do some!

    ReplyDelete