So, this is my “I’m feeling girly” outfit. It’s not everyday that I feel like wearing floral patterns and skirts. Probably because I’m still traumatized from my childhood in which I can clearly remember wearing lots of pinks, purples, and floral patterns and went to a school where skirts were part of the dress code. But every now and then, I feel like wearing one. I started with the Grey Skirt from the Shorthand Outfit from Paper Couture. I love this skirt – it looks flowy and delicate, and it’s grey (a plus to me). I’m wearing the Black Shirt from the Kasuri Flowers Outfit from BareRose. The pattern on this shirt is awesome, and although you can’t see it, there is a really cute ruffle detail on edge of the sleeves (it’s sleeveless, but would you still call it sleeves?) Over it, I’m wearing the White Puff-Sleeved V-Neck Crop Top form the Emiko Outfit from *Tweet*. Now, obviously, it’s not white because I tinted it black. The poofy sleeve attachments were tinted a little darker than the shirt so it would match better.
My shoes are the Vintage Pumps in Black from Shiny Things. I’m wearing the Chunky Bangle Fine Flower in Black/White Tintable from [JUNK]. I tinted it to a dark grey. I wasn’t able to find [JUNK] anymore, but if anyone out there knows if Koge Cleaver has set up shop somewhere else, please let me know. I know her last store was in Legal Rehab. I’m wearing the Bent Metal Hoop Earrings from Paper Couture. They’re twisty and two-toned. I just love these earrings!
My hair is Eva in Smoky from ETD. My skin is the Vogue Skin in
The brush used for the background is from the Indian Ornaments – Set 3 found at lileya.deviantart.com. The brush used for the border is from the Dear Diary Brush Set found at in-vogue.deviantart.com.
What I’m Wearing:
Grey Skirt from the Shorthand Outfit by Prue Lu of Paper Couture in Barcola (80, 125, 26)
Black Shirt from the Kasuri Flowers Outfit by June Dion of BareRose in BareRose (146, 11, 30) – Item located near the entrance.
White Puff-Sleeved V-Neck Crop Top (modifiable item tinted black) from the Emiko Outfit by Sumire Mochi of *Tweet* in
Vintage Pumps in Black by Fallingwater Cellardoor of Shiny Things in Shiny Falls (173, 181, 37)
Chunky Bangle Fine Flower in Black/White Tintable (tinted to a dark grey) by Koge Cleaver of [JUNK] – *This item is no longer available.
Bent Metal Hoop Earrings by Cora Lu of Paper Couture in Barcola (80, 125, 26)
Eva Hair in Smoke by Elikapeka Tiramisu of ETD: Elikapeka Tiramisu Designs in ETD Isle (212, 216, 26)
Vogue Skin in Cashmere (Noir – Mid) and Prim Lashes – Size 2 by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in
Mirror Blue/Brown Eyes by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in
Innocent (Deux) Shape by Hethr Engel of Body and Sole in THINC (202, 183, 25) **Please note that this item has been heavily modified from the original. This shape was the starting point of my current shape.
ooh you are a smarty pants I never though of tinting that top! I love it
ReplyDeletelol....I just realized it the other day
ReplyDelete