I love how this outfit turned out! When I started this outfit, I didn’t have a finished idea in mind, but I’m happy it turned out this way. I started with the Underbust Corset in Patterned Red Brocade from Oh! What A Neat…Boutique. I love the pattern and colors on this corset. Under the corset, I’m wearing the Plain Knit Halter in Black from Iki. I bought a fat pack of these halters a while back, and they have been very useful for layering because they come in all three layers. The corset is on the shirt layer which allowed me to throw on the Vintage Chinese Jacket from Luxe over it. I adore this jacket (and pretty much all the other clothes Lo Jacobs has made). I’m wearing the Uber Dark Jeans in Plain from Last Call. I love these jeans particularly the button and the dark wash. This just might be my new favorite pair.
I’m wearing my favorite shoes - the Vintage Pumps in Black from Shiny Things. I absolutely adore the Forearm Straps from Happy Bivouac. They’re flexi! I felt like the Demi-Gloves from the Philanderer Outfit from Last Call were the perfect touch for this outfit. The earrings are the Thin Hammered Platinum Wire Hoop Earrings from Paper Couture. My hair is the Pullback II in Smoky from ETD. My skin is the Deviant Nation – Vogue Skin in
What I’m Wearing:
Underbust Corset in Patterned Red Brocade by Rosemary Galbraith of Oh! What A Neat…Boutique in Seonggye (82, 92, 601)
Plain Knit Halter in Black by Iki in Plush Gamma (31, 82, 21)
Vintage Chinese Jacket – Black by Lo Jacobs of Luxe Brand – This item is no longer available.
Uber Dark Jeans in Plain by Ginny Talamasca of Last Call by Dazzle Haute Couture in Dazzle (78, 87, 26)
Vintage Pumps in Black by Fallingwater Cellardoor of Shiny Things in Shiny Falls (173, 181, 37)
Philanderer Demi-Gloves from the Philanderer Outfit by Ginny Talamasca of Last Call by Dazzle Haute Couture in Dazzle (78, 87, 26)
Forearm Straps by Penny Patton of Happy Bivouac in Koreshan (159, 30, 27)
Thin Hammered Platinum Wire Hoop Earrings by Cora Lu of Paper Couture in Barcola (80, 125, 26)
The Pullback II in Smoky from the ETD Couture Collection by Elikapeka Tiramisu of ETD: Elikapeka Tiramisu Designs in ETD Isle (212, 216, 26)
Deviant Nation – Vogue Skin in
Prim Lashes – Size 2 from original Vogue Skin by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in
Mirror Blue/Brown Eyes by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in
Innocent (Deux) Shape by Hethr Engel of Body and Sole in THINC (202, 183, 25) **Please note that this item has been heavily modified from the original. This shape was the starting point of my current shape.
[...] I paired up accessories such as the helmet, collar and chain, and flexi-forearm straps from Patty Patton of Happy Bivouac…I had seen the armstraps in another brilliant outfit mashup from Jennifer of Closet Crisis and knew I had to visit this store. It’s very cyber-punk and very affordable…not the mention the freebie box comes with a whole arsenal of cool stuffs. I typically don’t even bother with freebie boxes, but I was curious enough to grab this one, and am very glad that I did! [...]
ReplyDelete