So I’m still not feeling my best, I apologise for the lapse in posts. I will try harder this week I promise!
I started off with the Take out Party Dress from In Perpetua, it comes with the cutest little hot pink take out box purse. Which I forgot to wear for the picture, but it’s definitely something you should check out. Over this I put the Cross Top in black from Sioxie Legend. This is a new to me store and she only has a few items but she puts all her tops in all three layers and they are ridiculously low priced. I love this top and I think I will be wearing it with a lot of things in the future.
My shoes are the Uptown shoes from Prim Seduction and I’ve had them for ages but still they are my very favorite heels. The laces have to be the best part, now if only I could wear these shoes in rl without my feet falling off. My necklace and earrings are from the Looking for Love contest that ETD, Canimal, Dazzle and Starley ran for Valentines day. I have on 2 different bangles one from Naughty Designs called Painted wood bangles and one from Artilleri called Lulu 4. As you know I love bangles and I especially love pink bangles so how could you go wrong with either of these?
My hair is named Mignonne from ETD and I’m not sure its available any longer but it is one of my favorites so I hope she is planning to re-texture it. The makeup is of course a Vogue skin this one is Fuchsia-Mid and has the best hot pink lipstick EVER.
What I’m wearing:
Take Out Party Dress from In Perpetua at Gama 41, 208, 37
Cross Top-black from Sioxie Legend Plush at Gamma 102, 208, 21
Uptown Shoes by Sylfie Minogue of Prim Seduction at Sylfie 75, 35, 23
Painted Wood bracelet from Naughty Designs at Naughty 57, 220, 24
Lulu 4 bracelet from Artilleri at Axel 205, 192, 704
Mignonne in Platinum by ETD at ETD Isle **Possibly not available any longer, this is an old texture**
Vogue Skin (Fuchsia-Mid), Mirror Green eyes from Celestial Studios in Celestial City
Silver Diamond Lip Ring by Digital Dragon Designs at Dunvegan 156, 93, 22
Red Cubed Ring by Cailyn Miller of Cailyn’s at Gisborne 112,188,27
Thank you, thank you! I love that you like my top! I really appreciate the post! The top looks awsome on you!
ReplyDelete*hugs* :)
Aww I love the stuff you have out I can't wait to see what else you make *hugs*
ReplyDeleteDarling this outfit is absolutely divine, and you look fabulous in it. Swirly must go out now and buy everything!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your blog girls, keep up the good work!
*smooches*
Swirly Cyclone
Why thank you! I love your blog as well and I think you will look equally as fabulous in this. Hot pink is really both our color!
ReplyDelete