Saturday, February 24, 2007

2-24-07

02-24-07


First off, sorry if I’m not super chatty. I’m doing this as I watch my cooking shows so I’m a little distracted. So, I love the high-waist pants thing. These pants are the Darling D Pants from artilleri. The detail is perfect to me- it’s simple yet detailed and really well done. The challenge of these pants is that the top part of the pants is on the jacket layer. For someone who loves wearing jackets and such as much as I do, that limits things a bit (being that most jackets are on the jacket layer). Also, I wanted a dressy casual look rather than a casual one. I opted for the Frilly Shirt from Paper Couture and the Short Tank in Caramel from Iki under it. I love this shirt, and can’t wait till the new line comes out.


I’m wearing the Black Leather Mules from Lassitude & Ennui. To me, these shoes are great with practically anything. The earrings are the Bird Cage Earrings in Gold from Yummy! Accessories. These earrings are awesome – the little birdie is so cute!


My hair is Mia in Smoke from ETD. Love the scarf! My skin is the Vogue Skin in Cashmere (Slate – Mid) from Celestial Studios.


The brush used in the border of the main pic can be found at lileya.deviantart.com.


 


What I’m Wearing:


Darling D Pants (No Skulls) from the Darling D Set by Antonia Marat of artilleri in Axel (210, 193, 704)


Frilly Shirt by Ava Lu of Paper Couture - *This item is no longer available.


Short Tank in Caramel from Iki in Port Seraphine (133, 130, 26)


Black Leather Mules by Jackal Ennui of Lassitude & Ennui in Nouveau (69, 64, 31)


Bird Cage Earrings in Gold by Polyester Partridge of Yummy! Accessories in Tableau (97, 179, 17)


Mia Hair in Smoke by Elikapeka Tiramisu of ETD: Elikapeka Tiramisu Designs in ETD Isle (212, 216, 26)


Vogue Skin in Cashmere (Slate – Mid) by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in Celestial City (36, 219, 26)


Lashes – Deviant – Size 2 from the Deviant Nation – Vogue Skins by Starley Thereian of Last Call by Dazzle Haute Couture in Dazzle (78, 87, 26)


Mirror Blue/Brown Eyes by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in Celestial City (36, 219, 26)


Innocent (Deux) Shape by Hethr Engel of Body and Sole in THINC (202, 183, 25) **Please note that this item has been heavily modified from the original. This shape was the starting point of my current shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment