As I said before, I usually pick out one or two things that I love and start my outfits from there. This one is based on the Colored Pumps in Banana from *G*L*A*M*. I love the color – a rich yellow that’s not too bright. I went a more neutral route because I wasn’t feeling too candy-colored cutsey and wanted the shoes to pop a bit more. I’m wearing the Brown Polkadot Dress from indie.studio. This is actually a short dress, but I made it little shorter so it’s more of a flowy tunic. I love all the details on this – the apron style top, the bow, the little lace on the shoulders, and the texturing of the fabric. I’m wearing the Gaucho Pants in White from Elephant Outfitters. (I love gauchos if you haven’t noticed.)
As for the accessories, the earrings are the Brown Ballroom Earrings from Kitty’s Rampage. These earrings are so cute and detailed. The bangles are the Wooden Bangles from the Bangles Set from I <3 Juicy. I’m liking the color combo on these bangles. I’m wearing Eva in Smoky from ETD. My skin is the Vogue Skin in
Yesterday, someone asked me where I got my shape. (Hi!) My shape is Innocent (Deux) from Hethr’s store Body and Sole. I modded it a bunch though cause I wanted my avi to look like me. Of course, I’m not as skinny and my boobs aren’t as perky without a bra and every piece of clothing I put on doesn’t fit me perfectly, but still there are some similarities (LOL).
What I’m Wearing:
Brown Polkadot Dress by Indie Rainbow of indie.studio in Unlimited (148, 210, 26)
Gaucho Pants in White from Elephant Outfitters in Maroon (71, 53, 33)
Colored Pumps in Banana by Chloris Hathor of *G*L*A*M* in Umber (62, 166, 25)
Wooden Bangles from the Bangles Set by Lilly Castillo of I <3 Juicy in Unlimited (189, 96, 22)
Brown Ballroom Earrings from the Ballroom Earrings Set by Kitty Minogue of Kitty’s Rampage in [Random Industries], Louise (47, 71, 651)
Eva in Smoky by Elikapeka Tiramisu of ETD: Elikapeka Tiramisu Designs in ETD Isle (212, 216, 26)
Vogue Skin in Cashmere (Brown – Light) by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in
Innocent (Deux) by Hethr Engel of Body and Sole in THINC (202, 183, 25)
That was me who asked, hi! Thanks for answering. I liked the Body & Sole store, especially how there were pictures of each shape in different skins. That's sooo useful in shape shopping. Wish more stores did that.
ReplyDeleteWell, that was Hethr's genius at work. I didn't know that skins could drastically change how your shape looks until I started buying other skins.
ReplyDelete