I have a feeling I might be busy with my own Valentine tomorrow so I wanted to do a special Valentines outfit.
It was all inspired by a 1L shirt that a girl told me about. This is the Loves A Lot shirt by Mischief and right now it’s available for 1L I mean what a deal! I love when I find out about these things so please don't hesitate to drop me an IM if you ever know of a great deal. I’m not sure if this is lasting past Valentines day or not so you might want to pop over soon if you want one too.
To go with the shirt I am wearing my pants from the Hana Set by Celestial Studios, I have been wearing these with like everything lately. I know it’s hard to see the detailing on black items on the blog but these are perfectly shiny and I love the little slits on the side of the cuffs.
My outfit cute as it is seemed like cheating to only wear 2 pieces so I made sure to wear lots of accessories. Plus any excuse to pile on the jewelry. My hair is from ETD called Starley II and it has a tintable headband. The skin is another Deviant Nation one this time the makeup is called G-String and it has intense red eyeliner. My shoes are called Aviron from Kaela Lulu from Body and Sole, and yes you may have noticed this is our shop together but Kae works on these shoes all on her own and I think she does a fabulous job!
For the Jewelry I am wearing my black bead bracelets from Kalico Kreations, this is a new store I found by him advertising in one of the fashion groups. He does mainly men’s jewelry but I was able to shrink this down to fit me no problem. One thing worth mentioning is that when I bought these they weren’t placed correctly on the arms so I made him aware of this. If for some reason it hasn't been fixed when you go just re attach them to you left/right forearm and they are very easy to move.
My necklace is called Lady Greenstein by PD/AB and changes colors and has a very soft glowing “bling” if you must call it that. The earrings are by Celestial Studios and called Jewel changing hoops, these also change color. Last but not least I still am wearing my red cubed ring from Cailyns and my silver diamond lip ring from Digital Dragon.
I hope everyone has a lovely Valentines day ** Hugs** !!
What I’m wearing:
Loves A Lot by Mischief at Illusion
Pants from Hana set Jewel Changing Gemstone Hoops and by Celestial Studios in Celestial City
Starley II - Dirty Burnt by ETD in ETD Isle
Deviant Nation Vogue Skin (G-String) from Last Call in Dazzle
Aviron by Kaela Lulu of Body and Sole at THiNC 202, 183, 25
Black Beads by Kenny Sleeper of Kalico Kreations at Sterling Pointe 151,199,50
Lady Greenstein necklace by PD/AB at Istaria Prime 173,172,22
Silver Diamond Lip Ring by Digital Dragon Designs at Dunvegan 156, 93, 22
Red Cubed Ring by Cailyn Miller of Cailyn’s at Gisborne 112,188,27
No comments:
Post a Comment