Tuesday, February 6, 2007

2-7-07

02-05-07


Today I’m having a hat thing. I don’t really wear hats in RL although I do love them. The Lulu Flip & Hat from Celestial Studios fulfilled this urge. I love the color changing feature of this hat, and it just looks so good with the hair. I’m wearing the Houndstooth Sweater from Nylon Outfitters. I love this sweater because of the houndstooth pattern. The jeans are the Lowrise Clean Edge Jeans from *G*L*A*M*. I love the stripes on the toosh! I shortened them a bit to wear them tucked into the Old Laceup Boots in Black from Shiny Things. These boots are such a staple in my closet.


The necklace I’m wearing is the Heartbreaker Necklace from Goth1c0. This was an item that was available at a party at the Block a few days ago. Not only am I wearing a different hair, but a different skin too. The skin is the Vogue Skin in Cashmere (Burgandy – Light) from Celestial Studios. It’s still a Vogue Skin, but, hey, I usually don’t wear red lipstick. Every now and then I do get the urge for red lips. This lip color reminds me of a Club Monaco lipstick that used to be one of many layers in my signature red lip color. (I have a routine for a red lip color that involved a particular lip pencil, lipstick, and two glosses. I don’t think Club Monaco does cosmetics though anymore.)


 


What I’m Wearing:


Houndstooth Sweater from the Houndstooth Sweater Set by Nylon Pinkney of Nylon Outfitters in Tableau (175, 186, 23)


Lowrise Clean Edge Jeans (no belt) by Chloris Hathor of *G*L*A*M* in Umber (62, 166, 25)


Old Laceup Boots in Black by Fallingwater Cellardoor of Shiny Things in Shiny Falls (173, 181, 37)


Heartbreaker Necklace by Keishii Roo of Goth1c0 – This item was an exclusive from the Block party in Endicott.


Lulu Flip & Hat in Black Shiny (hat changed to black) by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in Celestial City (36, 219, 26)


Vogue Skin in Cashmere (Burgandy –Light) by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in Celestial City (36, 219, 26)

No comments:

Post a Comment