I guess I’ve been on a little green kick lately because when I found this little jacket at Oh! What a neat boutique my first thought was of this dress to pair it with. the green sequin part of the skirt and top are from Paper Couture’s Fall collection, the White Horse set. For an under shirt I added an old old black tank top by Mistress Midnight but if you were trying to recreate this I think just about any black tank on an undershirt layer would work.
My hair is also from a new to me shop called Hairapy I saw them featured on Second Style. They only have a few styles now and the owner told me she is redoing some of her textures right now. I think she does great work so far. This one is called Drew and I like how the back looks very realistic. My Necklace is the Baltic Amber from Cailyns and the bangles are an old set I had lurking in my inventory that have Starley listed as the creator, but I’m sure they aren’t sold anymore. My shoes are the steel tip heels from Wrong, I love the ankle straps and tall stilletos on these. My skin is of course Vogue the makeup is Jade-Smoky.
What I’m wearing:
Red hued bolero shrug from Oh! What a neat boutique at Seonggye 84, 92, 602
White Horse sequin tube dress skirt and top by Paper Couture at Barcola 80, 125, 26
Steel Tip Heels (Black) by Wrong at Tipsico 168, 165, 302
Drew in Honey Brown by Hairapy at Angel Haven 140, 203, 23
Baltic Amber Necklace by Cailyn Miller at Gisborne 112,188,27
Vogue Skin (Jade-Smoky) in Champagne by Celestial Studios in Celestial City
No comments:
Post a Comment