Monday, February 26, 2007

2-26-07

02-26-07


Today is another “I love the butt on these pants” post. I remember wanting to buy the Sequin Heart Jeans from Nylon Outfitters when they came out, but then brain farted and forgot all about it. When I went to check out the new Tableau, I saw these again and snatched them up. The detail on these jeans is amazing, and sparkly butts just make me happy. I’m wearing the Cocoa Tweed Jacket from Tete a Pied. I love tweed, the details are fabulous, and the prim cuffs are a very nice bonus. Once again, I’m wearing the Tintable Demi Cami from PixelDolls. I don’t know of any other cami or tank that’s on the underpants layer so you can cover your belly. (If anyone does, please let me know.) I just love this option as I’m not a huge fan of showing some belly.


I’m wearing the Tintable Ballet Bow Flats from Kitty’s Rampage. I really like the tintable option because I can get the exact color that I want. I’m wearing the Lulu Armwarmers in Navajo White from Celestial Studios. Love the texture on these! My necklace is the Symphony Choker in Forest from EARTHTONES Boutique. I was really drawn to this piece because it’s greenish (Hethr’s got her pink, I’ve got my green) and the detail is fan-freakin-tastic. 


My hair is Trinitee in Smoke from ETD. I loved the demo and bought it immediately. Then everytime I went to put the hair on, it just felt funny. I think it was because I was so used to the poofiness of the other hairs that it was a bit of a shock. But I absolutely love it now! It’s sleek, it’s shiny, and it’s a lil swooshy. I think it’s like getting a new hair style in RL – no matter how amazing it looks, it takes some time to get used to it (well, for me it’s that way). I’m wearing the Deviant Nation – Vogue Skin in Cashmere (Ether – Void) from Last Call. I’m thinking this just might be my favorite skin from the Deviant Nation line of Vogue Skins. The eye makeup is not too dark, there’s blush and a nude lip – pretty much meets (and goes so far beyond) every makeup need that I want.


The brush used in the borders for the detail pictures can be found at lileya.deviantart.com.


 


What I’m Wearing:


Sequin Heart Jeans by Nylon Pinkney of Nylon Outfitters in Tableau (143, 178, 17)


Cocoa Tweed Jacket from the Cocoa Tweed Suit Outfit by Roslin Petion of Tete a Pied in Nouveau (220, 166, 22)


Tintable Demi Cami (shirt & underpants layers) by Nephilaine Protagonist of PixelDolls in Port Seraphine (156, 102, 26)


Tintable Bow Ballet Flats from the Ballet Bow Flats Set by Kitty Minogue of Kitty’s Rampage in [Random Industries] – Louise (47, 71, 651)


Lulu Armwarmers in Navajo White from the Lulu Mini Sweaters & Armwarmers Set in Earthy by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in Celestial City (36, 219, 26)


Symphony Choker in Forest by Lucas Lameth of EARTHTONES Boutique in Dos Corazones (14, 136, 29)


Trinitee Hair in Smoke by Elikapeka Tiramisu of ETD: Elikapeka Tiramisu Designs in ETD Isle (212, 216, 26)


Deviant Nation – Vogue Skin in Cashmere (Ether – Void) and Lashes – Deviant – Size 2 by Starley Thereian of Last Call by Dazzle Haute Couture in Dazzle (78, 87, 26)


Mirror Blue/Brown Eyes by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in Celestial City (36, 219, 26)


Innocent (Deux) Shape by Hethr Engel of Body and Sole in THINC (202,183, 25) **Please note that this item has been heavily modified from the original. This shape was the starting point of my current shape.

3 comments:

  1. goodwillstacy stindbergFebruary 27, 2007 at 8:19 PM

    I have the same problem finding shirts that cover my stomach. I really like Nyte N Day's basics, they come on all layers with different choices like beater tanks, sports bra types, and regular tanks (all with different textures)... as well as thongs on all layers. I believe they come in packs of white, grey and black. Except, you know what? Come to think of it... I don't think they cover the stomach....but they are still good to have around. Torrid Midnight has a fantastic tank in her collection, I think it is called "easy street" if I remember correctly... but it is on the jacket layer. I can't figure out if the tank problem is more in their designs, or the fact that most pants are sooo low!
    I think you have used BF's tintable shirt add-on's before.. those are great too!
    Anyway.. before I write a novel, just wanted to say that I love your blog! Your outfits are amazing. :) :) Also thank you for mentioning where you get the PS brushes.. (as a PS novice trying to learn myself, it's good to look at what others come up with!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, I really did write a lot there....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I'm so going to check out those tanks. Can't have enough tanks, well, that's what I think...lol.
    I think the belly baring thing is caused by the nature of SL shirts. I think you can get that sort of coverage with shirts when they are on the jacket, pants, or underpants layers. But, also maybe the demand for those types of shirts aren't that great because some people have tatoos on their lower torso or they just don't mind as much. I, personally, like the coverage but also like layering options.
    Thank you so much! And in regards to the PS brushes, you're welcome! When I downloaded the brushes, it says on the site to credit the creators. There's some really good tutorials at obsidiandawn.com and at deviantart.com (just search for PS tutorials). I've learned a lot from those tutorials and from the clothing tutorials in the SL forums. Again, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete