So, I’ve been having this itch (eew! not that kind of itch) to wear leg warmers. I came across the Steampunk Leg Warmers from Happy Bivouac and had to wear them. The straps are flexi! I’m wearing the Wool Slacks from ETD. I shortened them and made them a little tighter to fit under the leg warmers. The top is the Long Off-Shoulder Sweater in white from Iki. I like the buttcheek detail (hee hee) and the cable knit texture on this sweater.
The shoes are the Anthracite Leather Mules from Lassitude & Ennui. I’m loving the leg warmers and heels combo. These earrings are the Water Drop Earrings from Paper Couture, and I absolutely adore them. (I like most anything greenish.) I’m wearing the Pullback II in Smoky from ETD and the Vogue Skin in
What I’m Wearing:
Long Off- Shoulder Sweater in White from Iki in Plush Gamma (31, 82, 21)
Wool Slacks by Elikapeka Tiramisu of ETD: Elikapeka Tiramisu Designs in ETD Isle (212, 216, 26)
Steampunk Leg Warmers in Brown by Penny Patton of Happy Bivouac in Koreshan (159, 30, 27)
Water Drop Earrings from Paper Couture in Barcola (80, 125, 26)
Anthracite Leather Mules by Jackal Ennui of Lassitude & Ennui in Nouveau (71, 68, 31)
The Pullback II in Smoky by Elikapeka Tiramisu of ETD: Elikapeka Tiramisu Designs in ETD Isle (212, 216, 26)
Vogue Skin in Cashmere (Noir – Light) by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in
No comments:
Post a Comment