Whew!! I should have known our 2nd event went too smoothly haha. This post took a little longer because email didn’t want to let Vi send me the shots of all the contestants. Thank goodness you guys are a patient bunch. We also had a tiny delay in the beginning and then our guest judge had to leave a little early but no matter how chaotic it got everyone seemed to have fun. Thank you to Alla for helping us judge!
And let me say this was so hard to judge, let me explain how we judge. We all try to rate the outfits as we go and then each of us picks 3 people, then we compare lists and usually end up with about 8–9 people then from that list we pick 3. Then we make you guys do the hard part and vote on the winner.
We had quite a few spectators too so please if you are too shy to compete I will respect your wishes (mostly, I might gently encourage you to walk though because its fun!) if you just want to come watch. We really do have a great time and everyone is so funny.
Now the important news! Our 3 finalists were: Moire Georgette, Paisley Jannings and Van King. Everyone looked great and Van was actually our first guy to ever compete and he did a great job! So great in fact that the crowd voted him our WINNER!
Congratulations to you Van and I hope you inspire other men to come to the events. He will also be a guest judge at our next event and his post should be up right after this one.
Thank you to everyone that came you are always so wonderful and nice and of course stylish!
Moire and Paisley our finalists:
Our other lovely contestants you all looked fabulous:
and some random event photos ( you can see a few of our spectators):
Congrats to Van and the finalists!...I love the outfit that Anhayla put together.
ReplyDeleteI liked Anhaylas outfit too! Actually she got there early and I wanted to know where her skirt was from... but funny thing is when I saw the name and searched my inventory, I had that skirt in green!! Anyway thats just a funny story about how scary my inventory is.
ReplyDeleteooh...please tell me where I can find the skirt :)
ReplyDeleteI will pass you a note card listing her outfit. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Hethr, you're a sweetie ;)
ReplyDelete