Thursday, July 5, 2007

7-4-07

7-4-07


I know I don’t wear babydolls very often and I’m not sure why. I think it’s that I try to put together as much of mixed up outfit as I can usually. This time I made an exception because I love this Soho Blueberry dress from CKS…. so much! I like the collar, the color and especially the sheer babydoll portion. It just feels so fun and bouncy. I know it’s hard to take photos of alpha things in sl but this really does come off as floaty and not quite so obviously primmy in sl. Blame my photo taking skills and not the outfit.


I added my favorite stardoll leggings from Celestial Studios, I think I mostly just love how bright white they are. Sometimes it’s hard to keep things that white and still have detailing. Finally I added my blue disk sandals from Tete a Pied, these are also of a simple design but do not look simple on. They are elegant and just a little bit retro and are a nice fit with the dress.


My necklace is the Colour change beaded pendant necklace from Cailyn Miller. This has a great color change script for both the pendant and the beads so you can have endless combinations. You can just barely see my big Sequin earrings from Junk, these are the kind of earrings I see in rl and wish I could wear. Of course in sl they don’t make that annoying jangly noise or get caught up in my hair. I put on my Lulu bracelets and turned them blue. If you were a member of the Celestial Studios group last December or so you should have a pair of these in your inventory, they are probably one of my very favorite group freebies ever.


I wanted to wear the Krystal hair in French Vanilla from Sparkle Skye of Allure because I think it fits the fun theme of the outfit. I like the wild side pony and because I kept the outfit fairly simple it isn’t overpowering it. I have on another Deviant Nation skin (you are shocked I know), this time I’m wearing Celestial– Ethereal and it has gorgeous blue eyeshadow.


I hope everyone had a nice 4th and that you are staying cool it’s about 100 degrees here today and we don’t have very good a/c in the office. My next outfit might be a bikini just to try and convince myself I’m staying out of the heat.


What I’m wearing:


Soho Blueberry from Selby 45, 34, 57


Blue Disk Sandals from Tete a Pied at Nouveau 221, 209, 22


Colour Change Beaded Pendant Necklace from Cailyn Miller of Cailyn’s at Gisborne 114, 211, 28


Sequin Earring (Blue) from Junk at Amour 152, 152, 33


 Krystal in French Vanilla from Sparkle Skye of Allure at ImagineNation 192, 169, 34


Lulu Jellies and Groupie Lashes *Group Exclusive no longer Available*


Stardoll leggings and Light Olive Eyes from Celestial Studios at Celestial City (84, 197, 26)


Deviant Nation Vogue Skin (Celestial – Ethereal) from Celestial Studios for Last Call at Dazzle (98, 107, 22)


Silver Diamond Lip Ring from Digital Dragon Designs at Digital Dragon 113, 113, 23

2 comments:

  1. Awww thanks for the nice comments Hethr! I'm glad you like the dress...and I love the way you accessorized it! (I originally had leggings for this, believe it or not...but then decided against!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think this dress is a great design and its my favorite shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete