Tuesday, July 10, 2007

7-10-07

07-10-07


I was rummaging through my inventory and rediscovered the Muse Dress in Yellow from Canimal. I love the paisley pattern on this and the blue & yellow color combo. Over it, I’m wearing the Tintable Scooped Sweater from tres blah. My pants are the Linen Pants from the Marie-Helene Outfit from Last Call. I love all the buckled tabs. For me, linen screams summer. I’m really drawn to the texture and airy feel of linen. I love that these pants have a more of a structured look which balances the casualness of linen.  


 


My shoes are the Sculpted Wedges from Celestial Studios. I usually don’t wear shoes this high (they’re almost as tall as me, lol), but with the pants, they were perfect. I can always use a little help in the height department. I love the texturing on the shoes. My bracelet is the Flat Wood Bracelet in Puau Shell Natural from EARTHTONES Boutique. I love the shell texture. I think abalone shells are just gorgeous. It’s amazing to me how beautiful nature can be with its gorgeous color combos, varying textures, and interesting shapes. My earrings, also from EARTHTONES, are the Boho Figured Wood Earrings. I love the shape and the polished shine of the wood.


 


My hair is Tyra in Smoke from ETD. This style has the same feel to me as the Bonita II hair. I guess the only way I could describe it is casually elegant. I think it can go casual or a little dressy. My skin is the Vogue Skin in Amber (Summer -3) Light Freckles from Celestial Studios.


 


The brushes used in the background are from the Suddenly Spring Brushes by which can be found at gvalkyrie.deviantart.com. The brushes used in the borders for the detail pictures and in the main picture are from the Line Accent Brushes which can be found at cassie47.deviantart.com. Please read the Terms of Use before downloading brushes.


 


What I’m Wearing:


Top from the Muse Dress in Yellow by Canimal Zephyr of Canimal in Canimal (156, 107, 30)


 


Scooped Sweater – Tintable from the Sweater w/ Smock Tube Top Set by Julliette Westerburg of tres blah in Amicita (152, 178, 28)


 


Linen Pants from the Marie-Helene Outfit by Ginny Talamasca of Last Call by Dazzle Haute Couture in Dazzle (93, 147, 29)


 


Sculpted Wedges by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in Celestial City (39, 187, 25)


 


Flat Wood Bracelet in Puau Shell Natural from the Flat Wood Bracelet in Puau Shell Natural Set by Lucas Lameth of EARTHTONES Boutique in Bushido Bay (104, 190, 25)


 


Boho Figured Wood Earrings by Lucas Lameth of EARTHTONES Boutique in Bushido Bay (59, 188, 25)


 


Tyra Hair in Smoke by Elikapeka Tiramisu of ETD: Elikapeka Tiramisu Designs in ETD Isle (237, 186, 26)


 


(CS) Vogue Skin in Amber (Summer – 3) Light Freckles by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in Celestial City (67, 205, 25)


 


Bedroom Lashes – Tintable by Stumbelina Ophelia of Cake in FNKY Cake (151, 59, 23)


 


Mirror Blue/Brown Eyes by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in Celestial City (84, 197, 26)


 


Innocent (Deux) Shape by Hethr Engel of Body and Sole in THINC (220, 193, 27) **Please note that this item has been heavily modified from the original. This shape was the starting point of my current shape.


 


Perfect Image Glow from the Perfect Image – Girly Kit by Aradia Dielli in Lucian Overload in Dandelion Island (116, 41, 25)


 


Poses (from left to right)


Fashion S2 9, Funky 8 and High Fashion 2 Poses by Luth Brodie of Reel Movement by Luth in Lalique Square (87, 210, 22)

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I like that bracelet I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a bangle tree!!! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a bangle tree too!!!! Maybe I can steal it....

    ReplyDelete