Monday, July 16, 2007

7-16-07

Outfit10 copy


 


Today’s outfit started with this Yellow Lacey Greta blouse from Nylon Outfitters. I love the color of this shirt, and have noticed that I’ve been wearing a lot more color lately…especially this bright green. I love the lace detail on this shirt, and since it’s white I decided to wear these white capri’s from Last Call’s Cecilia outfit.  These capri’s have great prim cuffs with adorable little flexi bows.


 


Since the capri’s have a black belt, I searched through my inventory for some basic black shoes, and found these Classic black flats from Indie Rainbow…sadly, the last time I went to find something at Indie’s store, it was empty L (although I read on one of Hethr’s post that he’s back with a new name and new designs!)


 


I really wanted to keep this look casual and summery, so for hair I chose the Spring Enchantress hair that Celestial Studios and Last Call put out together. This hair is no longer available, but I know there are plenty of styles out there that would work with this shirt. (I did modify the hair a bit…I took off some of the cute little flowers so that it looked like I just had a little hair band on.)


 


 I don’t normally wear a lot of jewelry in SL, and this was no exception.  I matched my May Necklace in silver/green crystal from Miriel. For earrings, I chose these Tri Hoop earrings that were group freebies for the Celestial Studios group members. The bracelets are something I made for myself.  And finally, of course since I was wearing green, I chose my honey/kiwi skin from Lovey’s Boutique.


 


What I’m Wearing:


 


Shirt: Yellow Lacey Greta, Nylon Outfitters, Tableau 144, 166, 0


Pants: Cecilia cropped capri’s, Cecilia Outfit, Last Call, Dazzle (101, 142, 22)


Shoes: Classic black flats, Indie Rainbow  *No Longer Available* New Shop, Louise 16, 125, 654


 


Hair: Spring Enchantress hair, Espresso 2, Last Call/Celestial Studios *No Longer Available* Celestial City (38, 189, 25), Dazzle (101, 142, 22)


Necklace: May Necklace, Silver/Green Crystal, Miriel’s Everyday, Miriel, Nouveau 117, 202, 23


Earrings: Tri Hoops earrings, Celestial Studios, *Group Exclusive*, Celestial City (38, 189, 25)


Skin: honey/kiwi, Lovey’s Boutique, Amour188,16,30


 

No comments:

Post a Comment