Tuesday, July 24, 2007

7-24-07

7-16-07


I know usually I am the crazy one but today I was feeling a little more subdued. I think its this beautiful top from the Blenda outfit by Barerose. This is something I would wearing in real life and I like how there is prim collar lace and prim sleeves. It’s even a little sheer so you can wear a darker shirt underneath to show through just a bit. I chose to wear the Trixie stripe halter in nightfall from Celestial Studios because well I don’t have a good reason except I love these halters and wear them under everything now.


My pants are the Cali Striped Pants from Last Call and I am not sure how Ginny managed to line up the prim pattern so well with the striped pants pattern but even with me having to adjust them to a little smaller (I’m very short and she’s very tall) they still look perfect. Also the belt is wonderful and sits just right your hips.


I picked up these shoes at the 4th of July sale from Tart. They are the black studded sandals and I wish she made more shoes. I decided to do a simple necklace because of the lace collar on the shirt (I know don’t faint I used jewelry restraint see it can be done). This little ribbon choker was on sale at Amaretto the other weekend for only 5L!! I think that sale is over with and it’s gone now but I hope you went over and picked yourself up one.


On my right arm I have on the gold chain and resin bangles from Miam Miam, now as you know I don’t usually wear alot of gold but I couldn’t resist this bracelet it is so pretty. On my left hand I have on my trusty flexi bangles from Caroline Apollo in black. There really is a nice trend towards cameos lately and these cameo earrings with silver and black beads from second mirage are a really nice example. I think my favorite part about all the cameos is that I haven't bought one with the same picture in it yet. They are all pretty unique.


I’m wearing the Day Lily hair from Calla and this is probably one of my favorite hairs. I think it really flatters my face and the headband is a nice touch. My skin is Excess-Overdose from the Deviant Nation Vogue skin like by Celestial Studios for Last Call. These have super shiny lips and eyes and I think they make any outfit look just a little bit more fashionable.


What I’m Wearing:


Blenda pale pink jacket from Barerose at Black Cat 74, 119, 27


Cali striped pants from Last Call at  Dazzle (93, 147, 29)


Black Studded Sandals from Tart at Or 92, 185, 85


Ribbon Choker from Amaretto Boracay Island 176, 120, 22


Cameo Earrings with Silver and Black Beads from Second Mirage at Second Mirage 71, 15, 23


14K Gold Chain and Resin Bangle from Miam Miam at Sunset Arts 168, 178, 23


Trixie Stripe Halter (Nightfall) and Lashes Classic 8 from Celestial Studios at Celestial City (67, 205, 25)


Day Lily hair (LtGolden Brown w/burnt tips) from Calla at Callatropia 125, 194, 24


Deviant Nation Vogue Skin (Excess – Overdose) from Celestial Studios for Last Call at Dazzle (93, 147, 29)


Black Flexi Bangles from Caroline Apollo at Lo Lo 127, 220, 251


Silver Diamond Lip ring from Digital Dragon Designs at  Digital Dragon 113, 113, 23


Custom Hazel (Big) eyes from Miriel at Nouveau 117, 202, 23 *Available upon request*


Shiny Red Manicure from Nyterave at Nyterave 93, 130, 27

1 comment: