Thursday, July 12, 2007

7-12-07

07-12-07


I started with the Beach Bohem Tunic from Sand Shack Surf Couture. The tunics come in so many gorgeous color combos. It was hard to choose just one to start with as I wanted to wear them all, but I went with the color combo Hills. I love the subtle shades with the pop of the dark teal. I’m wearing the Dark Distressed Jeans from the Micha Outfit from Last Call. I love how Last Call has been giving two options for pant leg attachments – the smoothe and the slouchy. I love the look of structured jackets with flowy babydolls, and put on the Shorty Jacket from the Mayra Outfit also from Last Call.


 


I’m so happy to see more flats in SL. Now if only there were more pointy-toed flats and kitten heels. The Delia Flats in Teal from Sand Shack Surf Couture are so cute and come in ton of colors and even prints. I really love the natural fabric textures. My necklace is the Bound Bolo w/ Brooch in Antique Gold from Last Call. I love how the brooch has an antiquey feel. The bolo is actually more of a khaki color, but in my pictures it came out a little more greenish. So, just letting you know in case you wonder. My bracelets are the Tendenza Floreale Bracelet in Maroon from Ame True. I love the color combos in these bracelets. They’re so pretty, and the flower print adds extra interest to the bracelet.


 


My hair is Sea Nymph in Abyss from ETD. I really love how Elika’s hairstyles have such an incredibly natural look to them. That little chunk of hair that was missed when the ponytail was swept over the shoulder is one of those little details that make the overall hairstyle very natural. My skin is the Charlize Skin in Medium from Karamia. Yes, I got the fatpack, lol. I couldn’t help myself. I adore the bronzy-peachy glowy goodness of this skin. The makeup is very neutral, but makes such an impact.


 


The brushes used in the background are from the Lino 8 Brushes/Brushes Set 07 which can be found at redampersand.deviantart.com. The brush use in the borders of the detail pictures is from the Frames Brushes which can be found at shmizlicka.deviantart.com. Please read the Terms of Use before downloading brushes.


 


What I’m Wearing:


Beach Bohem Tunic in Hills by Emma Gilmour of Sand Shack Surf Couture at the beach in Shopping Island (109, 152, 24)


 


Dark Distressed Jeans & Smoothe Leg Attachments from the Micha Outfit by Ginny Talamasca of Last Call by Dazzle Haute Couture in Dazzle (101, 142, 22)


 


Shorty Jacket from the Mayra Outfit by Ginny Talamasca of Last Call by Dazzle Haute Couture in Dazzle (112, 158, 34)


 


Delia Flats in Teal by Emma Gilmour of Sand Shack Surf Couture at the beach in Shopping Island (105, 152, 24)


 


Bound Bolo w/ Brooch in Antique Gold by Lyra Muse of Last Call by Dazzle Haute Couture in Dazzle (139, 177, 36)


 


Tendenza Floreale Bracelet – Maroon from the Tendenza Floreale Bracelet Set in Maroon by Amelia Abernathy of Ame True in EMJ – Elexor Matador Jewelry & Ame True in Southern Paradise (147, 233, 53)


 


Sea Nymph Hair in Abyss by Elikapeka Tiramisu of ETD: Elikapeka Tiramisu Designs in ETD Isle (226, 184, 32)


 


Charlize Skin in Medium by Kara Eagle of Karamia in [Random Industries] - Louise (38, 65, 651)


 


Bedroom Lashes – Tintable by Stumbelina Ophelia of Cake in FNKY Cake (151, 59, 23)


 


Mirror Blue/Brown Eyes by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in Celestial City (84, 197, 26)


 


Innocent (Deux) Shape by Hethr Engel of Body and Sole in THINC (220, 193, 27) **Please note that this item has been heavily modified from the original. This shape was the starting point of my current shape.


 


Perfect Image Glow from the Perfect Image – Girly Kit by Aradia Dielli in Lucian Overload in Dandelion Island (116, 41, 25)


 


Poses (from left to right)


Classy 3, Funky 5 and Fashion S2 05 Poses by Luth Brodie of Reel Movement by Luth in Lalique Square (87, 210, 22)

4 comments:

  1. wow. i love that hair! it suits you and goes perfectly with the outfit! once a again a remarkable outfit. good work jen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I just Luv luv luv that outfit, so feminine, so laid back ^^ Something I'd wear any day in RL.
    Thanks again for so much inspiration.
    You've got the best SL fashion blog ever! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prettyyyyyy!! I am not a big fan of pointy shoes (too eighties for me) neither kitten heels, but if it could make you happy, I can certainly try! Have you ever seen Polyester Partridge's?? They are... pointy and kitten-heeled. Very nice. Haha! (Yummy in Tableau)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosie: :D Thank you!!! I was so excited when I put this hair on because I was looking for something in particular, but I didn't know exactly what (it happens a lot, lol). So, I'm so glad you liked it!

    Cinthia: Thank you! :D I would so wear this in RL, too, if only I could find the pieces in RL. Aww, thank you's!!!

    elka: :D Thank you! I think I was converted to pointy heels about two years ago or so. I have pretty big feet (size 10, sucks I feel like a clown, lol) and thought it would make my feet look humongous, but I really love the look of them now particularly with pants though. OMG, does that mean we might see more gorgeous shoes from you? :O Love you! (even if you don't make the shoes, still love you cause you're awesome....I have a ton of shoe ideas so I'd be happy with any of those) Yes, I love those shoes. I really should wear them more often, but they're buried somewhere in my inventory so I keep forgetting about them.

    ReplyDelete