This outfit all started with this amazing bubble skirt from the schwank outfit from Veschi by Alla Ruff. Alla has a new store in a cute new mall. I’ll put the link below you should check it out they have some great designers there. I adore this skirt I think the shape is great! it comes in a highwaisted version or this one. I wanted to use the lower waisted version today to show off this gothic rose top from the gothic rose wedding dress by Sparkle Skye of Allure.
This is actually a beautiful gothic wedding gown (can be just a lovely formal too) and I love this top it looks so lush and soft. I also put on the stockings from this set. You know I usually prefer tights to stockings but I couldn’t resist these. Instead of having the usual top on them they have a pretty pattern of flowers and a very slight texturing on the stocking part. I hope that someday Sparkle decides to release her stockings separate because in almost every outfit she includes a pair of lovely stockings to match.
I put the free leotard from Pixeldolls underneath it and tinted it a red to match the top. I think I’ll be using this leotard alot because of the pretty neckline and the fact that it’s easily tintable. If you haven’t picked up the pixeldolls freebies yet you must! There’s tons of great stuff in there.
Any day I can wear my Black Python boots from Celestial Studios is a good day in my book. I think If I had to give away all my shoes and could only keep one pair this would be the pair.
ETD dropped some of her new hairs and textures on the group the other day and since then Alayna II in Blonde has been on my head. I love the new textures so much they are pretty and this style is really soft and pretty too. I wanted a little something extra for the outfit so I added the Melodic Atrocity Headband in black from Violet Voltaire (yes our very own Violet). I think this headband is adorable with its little lace trim.
My necklace is the Aurora thin black velvet cameo choker from Alienbear Gupte. I really like the little design on the cameo and she had quite a few to choose from. I like the new cameo trend that’s going on in jewelry lately I think its a classic look. These earrings I found in a folder labelled “Earthtones Grand Opening Gifts” and they are called Gypsy Tassel Earrings. I really like the big hoops and the long tassels so thank you to Lucas for giving away such a great pair of earrings!
My bracelet on my right hand is from the thorns of love set by Sparkle Skye of Allure, I showed a close up of the flowers they are so pretty and delicate. On my left hand I’m wearing my new favorite silver flexi bangles from Caroline Apollo.
I went with the discontinued Deviant Nation Vogue G-String skin because I love the red eye makeup. I hope you were able to pick one up at the clearance sale a few weeks ago.
I know,I know I have been a bad girl this week but every time I kept trying to post things came up.
What I’m Wearing:
Shwank skirt from Alla Ruff of Veschi at Hopes Point 195, 127, 23
Gothic Rose corset and stockings (Red/Black Roses) and Thorns of Love Bracelet from Sparkle Skye of Allure at ImagineNation 172, 173, 34
Leotard set, longsleeve from Pixeldolls at Port Seraphine 56, 42, 27 **Freebie**
Black Python Boots from Celestial Studios at Celestial City (67, 205, 25)
Melodic Atrocity Headband (Black) from Violet Voltaire at Vodou 98, 114, 35
Aurora Thin Black Velvet Cameo Choker from Alienbear Gupte at
Silver Flexi Bangles from Caroline Apollo at Lo Lo 127, 220, 251
Gypsy Tassel Earring ( Darkness) from Earthones Boutique at Bushido Bay 77, 237, 24*Freebie*
Alayna II (Blonde) from ETD at ETD Isle (219, 221, 25) *Group Freebie*
Custom Hazel (Big) eyes from Miriel at Nouveau 117, 202, 23 *Available upon request*
Silver Diamond Lip ring from Digital Dragon Designs at Digital Dragon 113, 113, 23
Deviant Nation Vogue Skin (G– String) by Celestial Studios for Last Call no longer available
err choker.. sorry had to correct myself
ReplyDeleteI love that skirt and the chocker! Keep it up Hethr.
ReplyDeleteThanks :D
ReplyDeleteThat skirt is so cute! Oh, I'm so tempted to log in right now :(
ReplyDeleteDid you ever log in and get it? you would love the top and the highwaisted part.
ReplyDelete