Friday, July 6, 2007

7-06-07

7-6-07


I know you are probably a little surprised, I have changed my hair color a tiny bit with this Rexxie hair in Gold Star from Curious Kitties. I had to have this hair. Something about all the little pieces and the long bangs I think is so adorable. They don’t really have a blonde texture though so I chose this one because it’s still lighter.


My eyes are also new, as you can see above that is my real eye color and below is the Sunlit Tree (big) eyes i just got from Miriel. I have been searching for a color close to my own since I started sl. Most are too brown, too green ,too gold, too red or too small. This isn’t the exact shade but I think it is pretty similar with the greens and yellows. I will probably stick with these for a  bit because they are so bright and luminous. if anyone ever sees a pair of eyes in my rl eye color please let me know. The best way I know how to describe the color is pondwater. That doesn't sound flattering haha but they change color from darker to lighter and that’s what it reminds me of.


I was given a link to a new shop called DEKA and there along with some other cute items I found this top in the Primavera outfit. It has a really classic shape and the color is pretty unique. It just so happened that the jacket from the Winey outfit from Barerose went really well with this top. This set includes a few different jacket colors ( like most of her stuff) and i really like how its closed together in the middle with just a little zipper. My skirt is the casual skirt/short from Oh What a Neat Boutique. While I'm not a huge fan of shorts I am a huge fan of cute casual skirts and this one has wonderful texturing. It looks very soft and comfy and if you do prefer skirts you just take off the prim and you have a nice pair of shorts as well.


Both my bangles are from Culture Vulture the ones on the left are the apple juice Bakelite bangles and on the right are the tart Bakelite bangles. She has lots of cute bangles and you can never have too many of them! I put on my Bee Mine Necklace from Juicy just for fun. Finally I added the bubble earrings from Miriel in black and tinted the gems green.


Shoes were a little harder but after much searching I decided on the overstated maryjane in fedora from Paper Couture. My skin is Drama Queen – Trash from the Deviant Nation Vogue skins. I really like the green eyeshadow and how the lips are nude with just a slight tint of color.


What I’m wearing:


Rexxie Hair (Gold Star) from Ameshin Yossarian of Curious Kitties at Curious Kitties 131, 124, 23


Primavera top from DEKA at Jingyo 169, 32, 54


Winey Grey Jacket from Barerose at Bare Rose 146, 11, 33


Casual skirt/shorts (Charcoal) from Oh What a Neat Boutique at Seonggye 84, 91, 602


Bakelite Bangles (Apple Juice) and Bakelite Bangles (Tart) from Culture Vulture at Froth 103, 222, 23


Sunlit Tree eyes (Big) and Bubble Earrings from Miriel at Nouveau 117, 202, 23


Bee Mine Necklace from Juicy at Amicitia 152, 168, 0


Overstated Maryjane (Fedora) from Paper Couture at Barcola 80, 125, 26


Deviant Nation Vogue skin (Drama Queen– Trash) in Champagne from Celestial Studios for Last Call Dazzle (98, 107, 22)


Lashes Classic 8 from Celestial Studios at Celestial City (84, 197, 26)



Silver Diamond Lip Ring from Digital Dragon Designs at Digital Dragon 113, 113, 23

2 comments:

  1. I like that hair color on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I actually really like it too. I might have to check out her other hairs now.

    ReplyDelete