Thursday, March 29, 2007

3-30-07

03-29-07


Today I started with the Contrast Jodhpurs from the Hunt Club: Jumper Outfit from Last Call. I’m loving these pants and that there are pants and underpants versions available in the set. I’m wearing the underpants version. The tush on these pants looks awesome. I love a pair of pants that perk up the booty. I’m wearing the top from the Aire Dress in Navy from PixelDolls. I love the fabric and the wings on the back are too cute! Oh, and poofy sleeves, gotta love poofy sleeves! I’m wearing the Tintable Demi Cami also from PixelDolls. I’m wearing it on the undershirt and pants layers, so the cami goes over the jodhpurs (which are on the underpants layer). I love layer options.


I’m wearing the Old Laceup Boots in Brown from Shiny Things. I’m not sure if I said this before, but the prim work on these astounds me. I’m wearing the Leather Plate Wristband in Khaki from ETD. I love all the detail. Even the inside of the wristband is detailed! My necklace is the Tarnished Feathers Necklace from Neptune’s Kiss. I love all the little feathers, so cute! It makes me think of cute lil birdies.


My hair is Flicka in Smoke from ETD. I love how the pigtails are lopsided. My skin is the Deviant Nation – Vogue Skin in Cashmere (Ether – Void) from Last Call.


The brushes used in the borders are from Line Photoshop Brushes Set which can be found at chokingonstatic.deviantart.com. The brushes used in the background are from the Circle Photoshop Brushes Set which also can be found at chokingonstatic.deviantart.com (Please read the Terms of Use before downloading brushes).


 


What I’m Wearing:


Contrast Jodhpurs (skintight – underpants layer) from the Hunt Club: Jumper Outfit by Ginny Talamasca of Last Call by Dazzle Haute Couture in Dazzle (64, 181, 22)


Shirt from the Aire Outfit in Navy by Nephilaine Protagonist of PixelDolls in Port Seraphine (34, 113, 27)


Tintable Demi Cami (undershirt & pants layers) by Nephilaine Protagonist of PixelDolls in Port Seraphine (19, 98, 37)


Old Laceup Boots in Brown by Fallingwater Celllardoor of Shiny Things in Shiny Falls (231, 159, 37)


Leather Plate Wristband in Khaki from the ETD Leather Plate Wristband Set from the ETD Extras Line by Elikapeka Tiramisu of ETD: Elikapeka Tiramisu Designs in ETD Isle (223, 154, 25)


Tarnished Feathers Necklace by Bellissa Dion of Neptune’s Kiss in Lozi (226, 175, 53)


Flicka Hair in Smoke by Elikapeka Tiramisu of ETD: Elikapeka Tiramisu Designs in ETD Isle (160, 187, 27)


Deviant Nation - Vogue Skin in Cashmere (Ether – Void) and Lashes – Deviant – Size 2 by Starley Thereian of Last Call by Dazzle Haute Couture in Dazzle (98, 109, 22)


Mirror Blue/Brown Eyes by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in Celestial City (84, 197, 26)


Innocent (Deux) Shape by Hethr Engel of Body and Sole in THINC (220, 193, 27) **Please note that this item has been heavily modified from the original. This shape was the starting point of my current shape.


Poses (from left to right):


Movement 13 by Luth Brodie of Reel Movement by Luth in Lalique Square (87, 210, 22)


O~Alexandre by Iris Ophelia of Orchidee in One World (149, 61, 36)


Vintage 11 by Luth Brodie of Reel Movement by Luth in Lalique Square (87, 210, 22)

3 comments:

  1. youre always so sleek and beautiful im really a fan of your mix and match style.. im amazed at no matter how simple ur combinations u always seem to pull off a very elegant appeal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm massively impressed by this ensemble. Nice stylings.
    /me applauds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!! You two are so incredibly sweet! Thank ya! :)

    ReplyDelete