So, here’s my belated St. Patrick’s Day outfit. Yeah, I didn’t go all out green here. But, I am a moody dresser, and this is what I gravitated towards. I started with the Olive Skirt from the recently released Whimsy Outfit from First Impressions. A high waisted skirt! Happy me! The fit of the skirt is perfection. It’s not a flexi skirt, but I really think it looks better this way (and I really mean that cause I love a good swoosh). There are other colors of the skirt available in this outfit (brown and rust), so this was a good buy for me. I’m wearing the Basic Collared Shirt in White from bossa nova. There are black and white shirt options in this set, and it comes in all three layers. Now that I think of it, this is a variation of the white shirt. I think it’s “White 2”. Or maybe I tinted it. (I think it’s mod. Argh, my inventory’s a mess right now so who knows.) So, moving on…..I read an interview on Linden Lifestyles of elka Lehane of !BF!, and she wore a belt higher up on the waist. So, I stole that fabulous idea. I’m wearing the Simple Snakeskin Belt in Brown from Shiny Things.
My shoes are the Vintage Pumps in Chocolate from Shiny Things. My necklace is the Solaria Necklace in Multi/Gold from EARTHTONES Boutique. I forgot to show a detail picture of the clasp on this necklace earlier, but I remember to take one of it this time. I’m wearing the Diamond Bee Ring from Paper Couture. This was part of the jewelry that people were oohing and aahing at the fashion show, but it never rezzed for me while I was there so I did my own oohing and aahing when I bought it.
My hair is the Bonita II in Smoke from ETD. My skin is from the Deviant Nation line of Vogue Skins in
The brushes used in the background and borders are from the Line Accent Brushes Set which can be found at cassie47.deviantart.com (Please read the Terms of Use before downloading brushes).
What I’m Wearing:
Olive Skirt from the Whimsy Outfit by Pukk Abel of First Impressions in Shepherd (224, 35, 95)
Basic Collared Shirt in White from the Basic Collared Shirt Set by Moire Georgette of bossa nova in Dos Corazones (70, 134, 25)
Simple Snakeskin Belt in Brown from the Simple Snakeskin Belt in Neutrals by Fallingwater Cellardoor of Shiny Things in Shiny Falls (213, 161, 37)
Vintage Pumps in Chocolate by Fallingwater Cellardoor of Shiny Things in Shiny Falls (224, 190, 37)
Solaria Necklace in Multi/Gold from the Solaria Necklace & Earrings Set in Multi/Gold by Lucas Lameth of EARTHTONES Boutique in Dos Corazones (6, 210, 28)
Diamond Bee Ring by Cora Lu of Paper Couture in Tableau (148, 118, 25)
Bonita II in Smoke by Elikapeka Tiramisu of ETD: Elikapeka Tiramisu Designs in ETD Isle (171, 174, 27)
Deviant Nation - Vogue Skin in Cashmere (Drama Queen - Backstab) and Lashes – Deviant – Size 2 by Starley Thereian of Last Call by Dazzle Haute Couture in Dazzle (98, 109, 22)
Deep Gray Eyes by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in
Innocent (Deux) Shape by Hethr Engel of Body and Sole in THINC (220, 193, 27) **Please note that this item has been heavily modified from the original. This shape was the starting point of my current shape.
OMG, I recognize that color. I tinted it in offwhite for myself and sold the tinted version by mistake :P:P:P
ReplyDeleteanyway... yes, it's mod, and was meant to be tinted. so you can just tint it back to white :D
/me runs to the store to fix ANOTHER mess
Love this. Very classy and original :) Bravo!
ReplyDeleteZuurrrr Zurrrr JennJennGo! (I have no idea what I just write but I felt it so it's out haha!)
ReplyDeleteI guess it means yet another "WOW YOU ROCK" message of mine! I am glad you read my interview :) Yes the belts SHALL NOT be worn on hips anymore, so out! :P Soooo I am all happy that a true fashionista like you takes on to the trend, all hail the high waisted stuff and high worn belts! (Until next trend anyways, mwahaha)
moire: Yay! I love tintable stuff! And thank you for making such a high quality useful shirt. I don't know how many times I wished for a shirt like that.
ReplyDeleteGillian: Thank ya, thank ya! :)
elka: lmao @ "zuurrrr"....aww, thank you's! I loved the interview and was soo happy to see the outfits. Heh, I don't know about me being a "fashionista", but thanks. :D *curtseys in the direction of the high waist trend & elka* Thank you!
Oh I've been shopping with you, you're a fashionista.
ReplyDeleteIf there were a Fashionista Awards Event in SL you guys would be some of the top nominees for best fashion sense D:
ReplyDeleteAww, thank you's! :) Heh, does that mean I'm fasshonaburu? lol
ReplyDelete