The other day my friend Paisley said “Hey I found a 1L dress at Bossa Nova, can you make me an outfit out of it?” I didn’t mind one bit because the dress is so cute and I think the pattern on the bust is great. My top is from the Mariana dress copacabana edition and yes it is 1L at Bossa Nova, a few weeks ago she did a swimsuit in the same pattern for the same low price. Also on the top there is a cute little prim bow on the back that hangs down.
Over this I’m wearing the Tuscany shrug from Mischief, this comes along with a black tank top for only 95L and it has beautiful lace detailing. My skirt is actually from the black dotted lace mini dress by Sweet Dreams, its super short so I added tights but I think the lacey bottom on it is so fun. I also added my trusty belt from the Tie Dress from Oh What a Neat Boutique…, I cannot tell you how much I adore this belt on the skirt layer.
I also recently found a “new to me” hair shop called Calla, I have no idea how I’ve missed it until now but she has lots of styles and colors. I really like her shiny blonde and this style called Lilly is my favorite one so far. My necklace is called Lucky Charm necklace from Miam Miam, its very delicate and has lots of adorable charms. I really like the stuff she has done so far and I’m looking forward to seeing more.
Of course I have more Earthtones bangles, these ones are zebra print and just as shiny and perfect as all the others. I even managed to find some black and white shoes in my inventory, these are the Vivica shoes from Last Call and I’m really glad I got them in this color combo. My earrings are from Paper Couture and are called paillette earrings, they come in a set with 7 color choices and I love how huge and bold they are. My skin is the Deviant Nation Vogue (Fishnet) skin.
What I’m wearing:
Mariana dress/copacabana edition from Bossa Nova at Dos Corazones 70, 134, 25 **Only 1L**
Tuscany shrug from Mischief at Illusion 109, 118, 39
Black Dotted Lace Mini dress skirt from Sweet Dreams at Port Seraphine 185, 81, 27
Tie Dress Belt - black from OH! WHAT A NEAT… BOUTIQUE. at Seonggye 82, 92, 601
Day Lily (Burnt Tips) from Calla at Callatropia 125, 194, 24
Lucky Charm Necklace in Sterling Silver from Miam Miam at Sterling Pointe 98, 152, 23
Zebra Bangles from EARTHTONES boutique at Dos Corazones 16, 128, 29
Vivica (Black & White) shoes from Last Call at Dazzle (102, 162, 35)
Paillette Earrings from Paper Couture in Tableau 150, 118, 26
Simmy Lomax ring from PD/AB at Istaria Prime 173,172,22
Cubed Ring (Silver/Red) from Cailyn Miller of Cailyn’s at Gisborne 112,188,27
Deviant Nation-Vogue skins (Fishnet) and Mirror Green eyes from Celestial City 36, 219, 26
Hethr, you just made tights look HAWT! I never thought I'd say that, but now I might have to try it....bye bye thigh-highs! LOL
ReplyDelete~Q~
Hehe thank you! For some reason I always prefer tights to thigh highs. I bet you make tights AND thigh highs look hot.
ReplyDeleteomg, the shrug.....love the shrug...want the shrug....logging on to get the shrug....too much sugar makes me babble
ReplyDeletewow nice shrug! lol and i just just read Jenns comment at this very moment
ReplyDeleteYay Hethr, looking cute again. And yes.. Tigerlily and Haedon make uber kyoot hair at Calla. Surprised you haven't found that before. Ciao!
ReplyDeleteomg, my dress is everywhere! :D
ReplyDeletegreat combination :). how come i didn't knew about these animal print bangles from earthtones? lucas was hiding them from me! need them! NOW!
Hehe thanks guys! Moire I love your dress it's so great and only 1L it should be in everyones closet! I think Lucas needs to make more patterns of bangles for us. Nice shiny beautiful bangles.
ReplyDeleteAre those the new tights from Blaze? You do mention wearing tights in the post, but it doesn't say where you got them neither in the post nor in the "What I'm Wearing" section, unless I am sooooo tired that I cannot read anymore LOL!??
ReplyDeleteOh and N.B., tigh-highs are for grannies and hoes anyways! LAWL haha, rockem!! Flashy colored tighs are SO THE item right now.
ReplyDeleteOOh no I need to check out Blaze's tights, I didn't know about those. These are the tights from Starley's halloween costumes they are still my favorites cause they are super shiny.
ReplyDelete