Saturday, March 31, 2007

4-1-07

4-1-07


So I am having the best luck lately with designers 1L items. I remember it used to be if something was 1L it was like only wearable about 1% of the time. Now it seems everyone has at least one great thing that I would pay normal price for out for only 1L. I dunno when this started but I sure do love this trend!


The skirt I have on is from a 1L Purple Haze set by Blooberry, the details on the top of this skirt are completely adorable. I only wish she made it in more colors (meaning pink). The top I have on is from Mischief and it has these wonderful flowy prim sleeves. I love how it wraps around and it is just pretty and feminine. My undershirt is one of the new halters from Sioxie Legend and really it doesn’t do it justice to have the back covered up , but she made it in like a zillion patterns/colors so I’m sure I’ll find another excuse to wear one.


My shoes are the urban bohemian ankle wrap flats from Boing Fromage and these come in a zillion and one colors and are perfect to wear with flowy skirts. My necklace is called the mixtape necklace from Yummy and it says that it is pink but i notice that its more gold faintly pink tinted, either way I love it. The earrings I have on are called Jewella from Canimal, she doesn’t do a lot of jewelry but I usually like everything she puts out so I wish she would make more. My bracelets are actually sold together at Caroline Apollo's and are part of the Relay for Life campaign. I think this might be my favorite charity in second life because they always manage to make all the items PINK and it’s also a good cause and stuff.


My hair is from Celestial Studios called Delish and I like that the band and the flower can be changed to any of the Lulu colors. The makeup I’m wearing is from the Deviant Nation line of Vogue makeups called Hotpants and it might have one of my favorite names. I’m not sure why it amuses me so much maybe because it is 12:30 at nite and I should be sleeping. Either way its gorgeous.


What I’m Wearing:


Purple Haze skirt from Blooberry at Blooberry 97, 177, 31


Xpressions - Purples from Mischief at Illusion 109, 118, 39


Roman Halter Top (White) from Second Wave Apparel at Plush Gamma 99, 210, 21


Urban Bohemian Ankle Wrap Flats from Boing Fromage at Overdrive Island 82, 157, 37


Mixtape Necklace from Yummy at Tableau 198, 179, 17


Jewella Earrings from Canimal at Canimal 210, 61, 26


Lo Lo SLRFL Bracelet by Caroline Appollo of Lo Lo at Lo Lo 127, 207, 23 *All Proceeds For SLRFL*


Delish hair in Bright Blonde and Mirror Green eyes from Celestial Stuidos in Celestial City 36, 219, 26


Deviant Nation -Vogue Skin (Hotpants) in Champagne by Starley Thereian for Last Call at in Dazzle 64, 181, 22


Silver Diamond Lip Ring from Digital Dragon Designs at Digital Dragon 113, 113, 23


Poses (Left to Right):


Luth Vintage 4 from Reel Movement at Lalique Square (87, 210, 22)


Female 23 from Misty Wales of Infinite Creations at Panthera 166, 75, 23


LF Stand 2 from Launa Fauna at Port Seraphine 185, 81, 27


 


 


 

2 comments: