So Today I started with my Paisley Jumper babydoll from Alyssum Therian it has the most adorable shoulder poofs, I’m not sure if they have an actual name but shoulder poofs is what I call them. Under this I am wearing the top from the Touch Me Mix outift from Pixel Dolls, Neph remixed a bunch of her outfits and they are for sale in her Chartreuse shop. . I have dyed it a turquoisey color to make it gray with turquoise accents. Underneath I am wearing the Microblock leggings from Elephant Outfitters.
My shoes are from Paper Couture and are called Overstated Mary Jane (Fedora), I did go check and as of today Paper Couture is still open but I’m not sure when they are releasing the spring line so I would hurry over if you still need to get anything. My bangles are from the Aurora set by Earthtones, I cannot tell you enough times how many great bangles this store has. They have them in practically every color/design you could want.
My necklace is the Wooden Peacock and the earrings are the Ballroom earrings in purple both from Kitty’s Rampage. My hair is called Cutie Poof and I’m wearing the Vogue Skin(Brown-Smoky) from Celestial Studios.
What I’m wearing:
Paisley Jumper Babydoll from Double Trouble at Velda 41, 96, 31
Touch Me Mix from Pixeldolls at Chartreuse 215, 94, 23
Microblock Leggings (Black) from Elephant Outfitters at Maroon 63, 54, 34
Overstated Mary Jane (Fedora) from Paper Couture at Barcola 80, 125, 26 ***Remember to hurry if you still want as they will be discontinued soon**
Aurora Bloom stackable bangles from Earthtones at Dos Corazones 13, 162, 26
Ballroom Earrings (Purple) and Wooden Peacock Pendant from Kitty’s Rampage at Louise 57, 95, 651
Cutie Poofs, Vogue skin (Brown-Smoky) in Champagne, and Mirror Green eyes from Celestial Studios in Celestial City
Silver Diamond Lip Ring by Digital Dragon Designs at Dunvegan 156, 93, 22
Red Cubed Ring by Cailyn Miller of Cailyn’s at Gisborne 112,188,27
Simmy Lomax ring from PD/AB at Istaria Prime 173,172,22
Starley manicure by Celestial studios at Last Call in Dazzle
Shiny Red Pedicure from Nyterave at Nyterave 93, 130, 27
No comments:
Post a Comment