Today my first piece was these pants from the Chanel Chablis outfit by DE Designs. I love the chain belt on them and just had to make them an outfit. For my top I am wearing the bodice from the Melrose set by Last Call /Celestial Studios and over this I am wearing the Gypsy ruffled sepia jacket from Pixeldolls. Sadly I think the jacket is no longer available I did try to look for it, but Neph cleaned out all her pre 06 inventory in her store and this is dated 8/05 as a creation date.
My necklace and earrings are the Cluster Set from Earthtones, they are the color change model and I love love love them. I also like that the chain looks delicate but is still bold enough to be seen from a distance. My left arm has the Code Bracelet from Shiny things on it and my right arm has the Camo Heart Bangles from Boing Fromage. I am wearing the brown ballet wedges and also the Keri hair from ETD. My Vogue makeup this time is Aqua-Smoky.
What I’m wearing:
Chanel Chablis (Brown) pants from DE Designs at DE Designs 204, 132, 30
Melrose bodice by Last Call and Celestial Studios and can be found at Last Call on Dazzle
Gypsy Ruffled Sepia Jacket by Pixel Dolls **Discontinued**
Buncha Hearts Bangles (Camo) from Boing Fromage at Overdrive Island 82, 157, 37
Code bracelet by Shiny Things on Shiny Falls
Cluster Set from Earthtones at Dos Corazones 13, 162, 26
Ballet Wedges (Brown) and Keri in Dirty Burnt from ETD on ETD Isle
Vogue (Aqua-Smoky) in Champagne and Mirror Green eyes from Celestial Studios in Celestial City
Silver Diamond Lip Ring by Digital Dragon Designs at Dunvegan 156, 93, 22
No comments:
Post a Comment