The other day I was at Pixeldolls to check out the new items and I picked up well I won’t lie…probably 6 things. But then a few days later I was back in the store verifying something for an outfit and I found a whole other section that I missed the first time. Neph has released I dunno about 20 new things in many patterns in the last few weeks so I decided to make an outfit using some of them. I love all the new patterns and colors she used, there is so much variety I’m sure she’ll have something you like.
I started with the comfort skirt in grey, it is semi sheer and flexi so it feels flowy,sexy and feminine all at the same time. Over this I put the comfort jacket in rose and this is of course shaded beautifully like every thing she makes and I love the side slits and the low back. You could get by just wearing the top if you wanted to go ultra low cut, but I had to add the top from the new cherry silk halter dress. Underneath everything I put the tintable tucked halter and tinted it a darker shade of rose. All of these items come in multiple colors and/or patterns, except the tintable halter but its tintable and on all 3 layers so I love it.
The tights I’m wearing are actually freebies from Paper Couture, I think they are still available in the Barcola store at least until it closes (if it’s closing I’m not sure if they are phasing out the old collection or not). My shoes are the Tango shoes from 1–800 Betties and they have wonderful detailing, like the super shiny texture and the brown soles. I have on 2 bracelets (of course!) the one on the left is the pearly bow bracelet from Junk and on the right is the calia bangle in opal from Cailyn’s. My necklace is the rings and things white shine necklace from Digital Dragon Designs and I really like how the texture of the stones makes it stand out so much. The earrings I’m wearing were part of a free set from the Last Call group called Baroness Bit set, I did check around the shop and I couldn’t see them for sale but if you are a member of this group you should have them. Have I ever mentioned that I love freebies? Especially high quality freebies like this.
My hair is one from Rita Groshomme of Empyrean Emporium called Hera in wheat blonde, I really wish Rita made more hair because I really like her shiny textures. My makeup is the Vogue(Rose - Mid) in Champagne.
What I’m wearing:
Comfort Skirt: Grey, Comfort Jacket: Rose, Halter Dress: Cherry Silk Shirt and Tucked Halter- Tintable Port Seraphine 157, 103, 27
Plain Transparent Tights from Paper Couture at Barcola 80, 125, 26
Tango Sandal(black w/ brown sole) from 1–800 Betties at Lalique 55, 187, 22
Pearly Bow bracelet from Junk at Amour 169, 118, 30
Calia Bangle(Silver-Opal) from Cailyn Miller of Cailyn’s at Gisborne 114, 211, 28
Rings & Things White Shine Necklace and Silver Diamond Lip Ring from Digital Dragon Designs at Digital Dragon 113, 113, 23
Hunt Club-Baroness Bit earrings from Last Call at Dazzle 59, 65, 22 **Free to Last Call group members**
Hera(Wheat Blonde) from Rita Groshomme of Empyrean Emporium of Vaoetere 192, 15, 21
Vogue Skin - Champagne (Rose - Mid) from Celestial Studios in Celestial City 36, 219, 26
Simmy Lomax ring from PD/AB at Istaria Prime 173,172,22
Thanks!! That is a really cute combination, looks great on you. Love the site template as well!
ReplyDeleteThat *is* amazing hair
ReplyDeleteThanks Neph!! You make it so easy to mix your outfits. Lucas I love her hairs so much I wish there were more of them.
ReplyDelete