Friday, April 6, 2007

4-6-07

4-6-07


So I have to tell you all about the genius new thing I found at Blaze. I went to look at the new Vivace dress and then I saw that they are now offering clothing demos!!! Isn’t that wonderful? I know more than once I have bought things and regretted it, especially with prim skirts. So besides the dress being completely adorable I was able to try it on and see that the prim skirt is very nicely blended into the pants. There is a nice gauzy part that helps it not be so stark against the clothing texture.


Over this I have on my blue shrug from Torrid, these are great and even come with a glove layer so the sleeves are extra long. The only thing is these only come on the shirt layer so you have to have something on the undershirt layer to wear with them. This actually worked out perfect for this outfit because I was able to put on my city chique wide belt in coffee from Julex which is on the jacket layer. She has them in quite a few colors now and a few different textures.


My shoes are the essential chocolate/black stilletos from Prim Seduction and Sylfe has these in about a zillion colors as well. I love the prim work on her shoes.  The earrings I have on are the sweety earrings from G.L.A.M. and they are a gold/silver metal mix.


My necklace is called chocolate cake necklace in blue from Violet Voltaire. Violet is one of my best friends and I was so excited when she started making jewelry. This is actually her first creation and it is completely adorable (note the super cute bow on the back). She has them in a few colors and she has a wall set up in my shop Body and Sole. Definitely look for more things from her as I’m sure I’ll be begging for matching earrings or bracelets soon.


My makeup is Vogue (Brown-Smoky from Celestial Studios. My hair is the new one from Celestial Studios and is called Enchantress, it comes in 2 different styles with either flowers or no flowers. I love this new texture its so shiny and I also love the fringy bangs.


I’m actually doing this post before I’m letting myself to go the Hair Fair so if there are any crazy mistakes I’m sure you’ll understand.


What I’m wearing:


Vivace cami/skirt (Champagne) from Blaze at Glory 71, 118, 23


Shrug (Blue) from Torrid Wear at Midnight City 114, 141, 28


City Chique Wide Belt (Coffee) from Julex at Cloncurry 16, 114, 47


Essential Chocolate/Black Stilletos from Prim Seduction at Sylfie 75, 35, 23


Sweety Earrings from G.L.A.M. at  Umber 17, 182, 24


Chocolate Cake Necklace (Blue) by Violet Voltaire at THINC 226, 186, 0


Spring Enchantress (Bleached 4), Vogue (Brown-Smoky) in Champagne and Mirror Green Eyes from Celestial Studios at Celestial City (84, 197, 26)


 

9 comments:

  1. Vi made cake! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Hethr and Jenn *hugs* I just made penis shaped peeps for Easter! o.O Just thought you'd like to know. *raspberries*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe she did great. However I would avoid her house this Easter (see above comment) :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree *completely* about clothing demos. I've purchased a couple of items in the past that I would not have bought if I'd known what they looked like once they were on my avi, so now I often pass on an outfit I might've otherwise bought if only I could see what it looks like when worn.

    Another thing I would love to see is blouses coming in multiple layers, just like tattoos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too!!! I snatch up just about every top I see in mulitple layers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :O I will never look at a peep in the same way ever again. Omg! Those would be perfect for a bachelorette party! hee hee.....H, just wait till yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very scared between the 3 of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Jenn that is pure GENIUS! *starts thinking ebil thoughts...err I mean pretty designs*

    ReplyDelete