Friday, April 27, 2007

4-27-07

4-24-07


I was feeling beachy today thanks to the sea shells mailot dress from Shai. She has this whole new adorable beachy line you should definitely check out. I liked this one because it is also a swimsuit so you can wear it for that tucked in look. Also who doesn’t like to be prepared for a pool party at any time? *hint hint people with pools that want to invite me over*


Over this I have the top from the notions in blue set from Celestial Studios this is on the shirt layer just to let you know but its so great I love finding undershirts for it. I had to have these sleek pants from Pixel Dolls, the color is called ocean and I think its gorgeous. At first I was afraid I wouldn’t have anything to match it. I should have known I would find something. I actually think at this point I could turn anything into an outfit given enough time.


I am wearing one of my very favorite necklaces, this is the baltic amber pendant from Cailyns. I’m not really sure why I love this so much maybe because it reminds me of all the great amber jewelry we saw in Chinatown in SF last summer. I do know if when we get back there I am buying a pendant similar to this. My left bracelet is called code from Shiny Things and I really love the contrasting colors in this. My right hand has one of the Aurora bloom bracelets and you already know how much I adore these. These sandals are the urban bohemian ankle wrap flats, just minus the ankle wraps. These are probably my favorite sandals because they come in a zillion colors.


You know how Jenn had a the Ether skin stuck to her avatar? Well I keep trying to take off the Vogue-Spring Vernal skin but then it just magically jumps back onto my avatar. I think Starley put Hethr magnets in it, but that’s ok I don't mind at all I love it so much. My hair Melinda from ETD and I really like the windswept look of it. Perfect for a day at the beach.


Also you should be proud of me for once I went searching out photoshop brushes and found this beachy background stamp at Starfish by ~bistritz at Deviant Art


What I’m wearing:


Sea Shells Mailot dress top and underpants from Casa Del Shai at Deimos (237, 8, 46)


Notions in Blue top (white), Vogue Spring (Vernal) skin, Lashes Classic 8, Light (Olive) eyes from Celestial Studios Celestial City (84, 197, 26)


Sleek Pants (Ocean) from Pixeldolls at  Chartreuse 215, 95, 23 **Don’t forget the 50% off sale**


Baltic Amber Pendant and Red Cubed Ring from Cailyn Miller of Cailyn’s at Gisborne 112,188,27


Code Bracelet from Shiny Things at Shiny Falls 231, 159, 37


Aurora Bloom bangle from EARTHTONES boutique at Dos Corazones 16, 128, 29


Urban Bohemian Ankle Wrap Flats (Color Fatpack BrownSole) from Boing Fromage at Overdrive Island 82, 157, 37


Melinda in Dirty Burnt from ETD at ETD Isle 163, 219, 27


Shiny Red Pedicure from Nyterave at Nyterave 93, 130, 27


Silver Diamond Lip Ring from Digital Dragon Designs at Digital Dragon 113, 113, 23


Simmy Lomax ring from PD/AB at Istaria Prime 173,172,22


Poses:


edge fashion 04 from Last Stand at  Envy 128, 131, 26


innocence 05 from Reel Movement at Lalique Square (87, 210, 22)


Torrid fashion 5 from Torridwear at Chartreuse 163, 68, 22

7 comments:

  1. I love Shai's new stuff, she's worked so hard on it all. She's so talented and sweet! Great outfit, again I love green so I'm loving it all. Thanks hun *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! I love the new outfit too all the bright colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You got brushes! Be careful though, those suckers get addictive. I love the background, it's super cute! So is your outfit *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh, yes, Shai is miss-uber-talent, she never ceases to impress me real bad with her new stuff. And I own those pants too, but in black! I especially love them as normal skinnies, I think they are the equivalent of a LBD, but for pants hehe. Also am very glad that you like the sandals so much, they are my babies :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe I can't guarentee that I will find brushes all the time, you know how bad I am at linking back to stuff. But I had to have beachy ones. Elka those are my all-time favorite sandals and I don't own a ton of shoes so I love ones that come in lots of colors I can wear over and over again. Also I have the sleep pants in black too :P I think by the end of the sale I will have them in all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that top... what a GREAT pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome home !! It's good to have you back. I hope they let you rest for a bit before your next trip.

    ReplyDelete