I wanted to give an official welcome to Violet, we are very happy to have you and your crazy self here!! I hope you all enjoy her style as much as we do, it’s fun to see all the different ways people put outfits together.
So I guess I was feeling springy today. It all started when I visited Hubby’s Boutique, this is a little shop with just a few items but I found 2 outfits I really liked. First off the top I’m wearing is from the Free outfit called Lime Swirl Dress (yes free can you believe it??) I really like the pattern and the band of color on this. My little sweater is from a set called Sugar Plum Dress Set and as soon as I saw those big buttons and puff sleeves I knew it had to be mine. I’m not sure how long this little shop has been open, but I know I’ll be checking back because I really like their style.
The skirt I have on is actually from a freebie dress given to the Blaze update group, he sells the Daisy dress in about 6 colors. I think green was exclusive to the group but I’m sure there will be one color you like. I love this skirt because on the pants under the skirt there are flowers going down the leg. These show up best against colored tights so I pulled out my trusty green Blaze tights. See the pretty shimmer on them? I just love these tights, maybe you have noticed.
I had a hard time deciding which shoes to wear with this because I actually don’t own that many shoes, ok let me rephrase. Compared the amount of clothing I own I don’t own that many shoes. Then I remembered the white Lolas from Shiny things, these are so great. I love that they are a nice mix of cute/sexy. My bangles are the Paisley bangles from a set of 4 from Juicy. We thought that Juicy wasn’t around anymore but just a few weeks ago I found a few wall vendors for them in Amicita so YAY. When I was there I also picked up this Bee Mine necklace from Juicy. I think this is super adorable especially the antennae.
My earrings are the new ones from Shiny Things and they are so beautiful! These are the Spring Leaf earrings and seemed fitting for such a fresh spring outfit. The little flowers on them are really delicate and sweet. I guess even my hair is springy, this is the Day Lily in lt golden brown. My makeup is from the Vogue Deviant Nation skin line and is called Drama Queen– Trash. While I will admit to occasionally being a drama queen I am never trash although if all trash looked this good I might change my mind. Either way its pretttty.
I’m also wearing one of the new eyelashes and new eyes from Celestial Studios. These eyelashes are Classic 8 and I think they are my new everyday lashes. They are so easy to fit, and that means a lot coming from me because I am no prim master. The eyes are Olive colored and they are probably the closest I have found to my rl color. Mine are a little more brown/yellow but still these are pretty. Someday I’ll find my eye color I have an odd hazel shade that changes daily from Green/Brown/Yellow.
What I’m wearing:
Lime Swirl Dress top from Hubby’s Boutique at Morgause 153, 232, 96 **Freebie**
Sugar Plum Dress sweater from Hubbys Boutique at Morgause 153, 232, 96
Daisy Dress (Retro Green) and Blaze Pantyhose/Tights (Green) from Blaze at Glory 71, 118, 23 **Green dress color was a group exclusive but other colors are available**
Lolas (White) and Spring Leaf Earrings from Shiny Things at Shiny Falls 231, 159, 37
Paisley Bangle and Bee Mine Necklace from Juicy at Amicitia 137, 169, 28
Day Lily (LtGolden Brown Burnt Tips) from Calla at Callatropia 125, 194, 24
Deviant Nation Vogue skin (Drama Queen -Trash) from Celestial Studios at Last Call in Dazzle 92, 157, 22
Classic 8 lashes and Light eyes (Olive) from Celestial Studios at Celestial City 36, 219, 26
Silver Diamond Lip Ring from Digital Dragon Designs at Digital Dragon 113, 113, 23
Simmy Lomax ring from PD/AB at Istaria Prime 173,172,22
Green is my favorite color and it looks great on you. I love the necklace it's so cute and the detail on Fallys' new earrings are just amazing!
ReplyDeleteYou know before I started doing the blog I didn't realize just how many green things I had in my wardrobe. I love the earrings too! I havent gotten a necklace yet becasue I can't pick a color.
ReplyDeleteOuh, me likes the white shrug-bolero-whatever-it-is-called thing! I cannot tell, is it like really heavily photosourced or? And on a side note, I am SO glad someone blogs my lovely Lilly's jewels! I love her soooo much (and miss her, didn't log in ages *sniffity sniffs*) and she derserves to get more attention :D Remember, JUICY IS GOOD! (n.b. you forgot to add the necklace to your "what i'm wearing part :O" *pokepoke*)
ReplyDeleteI actually can't tell if the shrug is photosources or jsut really hand drawn. It is so adorable i had to have it either way. I know I usually do forget stuff in my posts :P but this time I remembered the necklace. It's listed with the Paisley bangle. hehe.
ReplyDeleteMeant WHEN* not WHY* in that first line. Man I suck.
ReplyDeleteOopsies, duh me, so sorry! And yeah, why you cannnot tell (about photosourced) I guess it`s all good! Well for me anyways, not that I think it sucks, I do own some. Just a personal preference y`know YO! hehe
ReplyDeleteWow i just saw all my typos in my comment oh well, it was bound to happen :P. I can't tell because it has very hmm how to describe. It has very dark lines on it so with my untrained non designer eye I can't quite tell. I think it might be more handdrawn though. (I'm sure that didn't make sense haha sorry)
ReplyDelete