I am so sorry, I had planned to put this out last night but then I fell asleep early. So you get an early morning post instead.
This outfit started with the runaround top from Blooberry, I love any shirt that has a built in belt and I especially like the little bit of wrinkling on the shirt above the belt. My jacket is from the little black lace dress set from Skin Flicks and this set has tons of pieces. The skirt I have is from Johanna (Black) by Simone and the fur edging on the bottom is of course my favorite part. I also like the shading on the sides of the skirt it looks almost touchable.
Another hair designer I tried for the first time at Hair Fair was Adam n Eve, I love this big pulled back look. It’s called Mary Jane and they also have a pretty nice blonde texture so I’m sure I’ll be over at their store trying out new stuff.
My 2 bracelets are both from Cailyn’s and the little one on the right is from one of her bargain sets moonstone (lemon) and is just a nice little bracelet of stones. The one on the left is part of her newer items she has these cuffs in lots of metals and stone choices. This one is Pua shell in gold and I really like the blues and greens in the stone. My necklace is cluster from Earthtones and I have the color change version which changes the stones into 2 different colors so I find this matches almost everything. The big nouveau filigree hoops I’m wearing are from Junk and usually I’m not one for gold/brass jewelry but today I made an exception.
The shoes I’m wearing are from Draconic Kiss and I might not have found them at all except my friend Vi is a huge Lolita fan and Draconic Kiss carries some really detailed beautiful dresses as well. These have some adorable little leg ties and are made low enough that it doesn't matter what you calf size is they should fit. Also I have on my Blaze Pantyhose in Black.
I know Jenn raved about the new spring skin makeups from Celestial Studios, but I must rave too! Actually I don’t even have to rave just look at how glowy my skins is (yes glowy is a word, I think)! They also come with some great lashes that are very fringed and long. This one is the vernal and I like how she put one color eye shadow and then another very light color underneath the bottom lashes.
What I’m wearing:
Runaround Top (Blue) from Blooberry at Blooberry 97, 177, 31
Black Lace Jacket (little) from Skin Flicks at Wisteria 147, 151, 25
Johanna skirt (Black) from Simone! at Simone 128, 128, 0
Mary Jane (Dirty Blond) from Adam n Eve at Genesis 193, 117, 35
Chunky Cuff (Pua Shell, Gold), Moonstone Bracelet (Lemon) and Cubed Ring (Silver/Red) from Cailyn Miller of Cailyn’s at Gisborne 112,188,27
Cluster necklace (Color Change) from EARTHTONES boutique at Dos Corazones 16, 128, 29
Nouveau Filigree hoops from Junk at Amour 169, 118, 30
Dbl Strap MaryJane from Draconic Kiss at Koreshan 143, 79, 24
Pantyhose/Tights Bundle of 13 colors (Black) from Blaze at Glory 71, 118, 23
Vogue Skin - Champagne (Spring - Vernal) and Mirror Green eyes from Celestial Studios at Celestial City 36, 219, 26
Silver Diamond Lip Ring from Digital Dragon Designs at Digital Dragon 113, 113, 23
Poses:
Innocence 6 from Reel Movement at Lalique Square (87, 210, 22)
New Standing Casual 37 by Razier Murdock ** NO longer available**
LS Fashion 2 from Last Stand at Envy 128, 131, 26
No comments:
Post a Comment