I am such a fan of these shorts. I love pants and shorts with wide legs. These shorts, the Colleen Bib Shorts from Savvy?, are fantastic. I love the prim attachments because the shorter length shorts can sometimes feel a bit like hotpants or spandex shorts to me. These have a fabulous subtle texture, and I love the buttons. I’m wearing the Low Wrap Sweater in Camel from ETD. I love the color and drape of this sweater. The wrinkles make it all seem so real. Under the sweater, I’m wearing the Basic Tank Top in White from bossa nova. I love the shape of the neckline on this tank.
My shoes are the Sequin Slip-On Shoes in Gold from Barnes Boutique. These unfortunately are no longer available from what I could tell. My necklace is the Peacock Feather from Yummy! Accessories. This item also seems to be no longer available. Yeah, I suck. I knew the shoes weren’t available, but not the necklace, when I was putting this outfit together (Sorry!). But I’m sure a lot of people already have these items in their inventories because they are both fantastic items.
I am actually wearing a hair that isn’t from ETD (it’s a huge transition for me). This hair is The Bombshell Hair in Black I from Armidi. This was available at the Hair Fair, but it is now available just outside the Elephant Outfitters main store. I love love love this hair (ok, a bit of an easier transition). The color is fantastic – it’s black, but not too black as to where you can no longer see the shape of the style. The style of it is just perfection – it looks great from the front, the back, and all sides. The bangs are fabulous, too – just how I like them, side swept. It’s like a big hair style, but it’s a more modernized version of it. My skin is the Vogue Skin in
The brushes used in the background are from Paisley Flourish Brushes Set which can be found at credocola.deviantart.com (Please read the Terms of Use before downloading brushes).
What I’m Wearing:
Colleen Bib Shorts from the Colleen Bib Shorts Outfit by Dakota Buck of Savvy? in Fashion Victim HQ – Southern Marvel (18, 215, 25)
Low Wrap Sweater in Camel from the Low Wrap Sweater Set in Camel by Elikapeka Tiramisu of ETD: Elikapeka Tiramisu Designs in ETD Isle (211, 172, 25)
Basic Tank Top in White from the Basic Tank Tops Set by Moire Georgette of bossa nova in Dos Corazones (72, 136, 25)
Sequin Slip-On Shoes in Gold by Barnesworth Anubis of Barnes Boutique – This item is no longer available.
Peacock Feather Necklace by Polyester Partridge of Yummy! Accessories – This item is no longer available.
The Bombshell Hair in Black I from The Bombshell Set in Black I, II & Silver by Lola Marquez of Armidi in Maroon (32, 52, 33)
Vogue Skin in Cashmere (Spring – Fresh) and Lashes – Vogue – Size 2 by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in
Mirror Blue/Brown Eyes by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in
Innocent (Deux) Shape by Hethr Engel of Body and Sole in THINC (220, 193, 27) **Please note that this item has been heavily modified from the original. This shape was the starting point of my current shape.
Perfect Image Glow from the Perfect Image – Girly Kit by Aradia Dielli in Lucian Overload in
Poses (from left to right):
Rawr 3, Classy 6, and Innocence 1 Poses by Luth Brodie of Reel Movement by Luth in
OMG I LURVEEEEEEEE THIS!!.. hahaha.. im gana look for the same thing in RL AHHAAAAAAA.. Great outfit!!! -huggles-
ReplyDeletei may be wrong, but i THINK the necklace is avaliable as a freebie at yummy. i'll check in world when i get home.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Rosie! :)
ReplyDeleteMoire: yay! I thought the necklace fell off the face of the sl world
/me sqeals with glee.
ReplyDeleteThe outfit looks great and thank-you so much for the kind words about my shorts. Your blog is my favourite... erm, outside of Fashion Victim of cause *glances around uneasily*
Spoke to Polyester, she got a bigger store therefore some things weren't out yet. She put the necklace out, so YAY! Thanks for the cute outfit :)
ReplyDeleteDakota: Yay! Thank you's! I love your shorts and can't wait to see new stuff from you. Lol, well of course... Fashion Victim is at the top of everyone's favorite blog list (it's definitely one of my favs) :)
ReplyDeleteAradia: Thank you! You are awesome! I crashed the first time I checked for it, then it seemed like stuff was missing so I thought it was something with my computer. Yay! :)
i was wrong indeed. checked my inventory, what i have is a similar one i got as a freebie from nylon. the one i own is bigger and doesn't look quite right squeezed between my boobies :P
ReplyDeletelol, I think I have that one somewhere in my inventory....but thank you for the help! :)
ReplyDeleteHere are the numbers to the location... Tableau 96, 154, 20 *kiss* :)
ReplyDeleteHeyyy, all the ladies in the house yo! Aradia, JennJenn, Dakoo and even moire! We're having a partaaayyy hehe. Anyhoo, just a word, as usual, to say how much I love the stuffs you put together for this kit. The shorts are some of my fav now in SL, and this has always been a fav necklace of mine. The hair is gorgeous as well. I tried it at the HF and it was simply too hooge for me, but you sport it so well! *wipes a tear* And well those flats, simply must haves. ROCK ON!! You got it babe :3
ReplyDeleteElka you actually have a little pair of shoes that remind me of those. I love the color combination on them. I picked them up last time I was at your store...along with every single one of your sandals of course ;) *smooches elka*
ReplyDeleteWooo yay party! Are we getting wasted and taking our tops off?
ReplyDeleteYou know what, I Kept forgetting where that necklace came from! You have to take me to it Jenn!
ReplyDeleteThank ya's, Aradia & elka!!! Aww, elka...tissue?
ReplyDeleteHaha, only if you want to, Dakota.
lol, omg *me* take you shopping.....usually it's the other way around
I so still love my colleen bib shorts! =d
ReplyDelete