So Launa has just released some more amazing pants, only this time they aren’t jeans they are LEATHER! So far she has them in black, red and brown but I am hoping for pink someday. Until then I am going to just never take off my Isabeaux black leather pants, they also have the prim leg attachments and amazing wrinkling and detailing. I <3 them!!
My top today is actually a combination of 3 different pieces. The undershirt is the slinky camisole from the Dana outift by Last Call. I really love the lace edging on this. Over that I have on the top from the Gingham halter dress by Pixeldolls. In case you aren’t aware Pixeldolls is having a huge half off sale at the Chartreuse location until they finish upgrading the main sim. So you should definitely head over before it ends. And on top of everything else is the corset from the booty call dress from Solange, this was actually my first purchase from there and I must say it was a smart choice. I love the bottoms up the front and the lacing in the back, this is a definite must for every wardrobe.
This hair is the Long Wavy hair from Aveda in Chiffon. It’s always an adjustment for me to try out new blonde textures, but this one is definitely growing on me. I really loved the bangs on this and the back curls.
The necklace I have on is the new Faedra's Crest from Earthtones and it is just gorgeous, I had to get the color change version because I liked the white stone so much. It does come with matching earrings and I have them on but sadly my hair is covering them. You’ll just have to head over and take a look at them yourself. My shoes are called Anneu by Kaela Lulu (my other bestest friend) and these have always been my favorites of her shoes. I just love all the tiny rings and I think I like the fact that there is no way I could ever squeeze my feet into metal shoes in rl but in sl they look amazing.
I’m actually not wearing that much jewelry today I think to make up for that I put on my most daring new eyelashes. These are the Club 13 lashes from Celestial Studios and I think they are the longest/biggest set. Definitely not for everyday wear but so gorgeous when you are dressing up. I think the Aqua-Glitter Vogue skin makeup really sets them off nicely.
What I’m wearing:
Isabeaux Leather pants (Black) by Launa Fauna from LF Fashions at Freelon 127, 88, 31
Dana Slinky Camisole (Apatite) from Last Call at Dazzle (64, 181, 22)
Halter Dress top (Gingham) from Pixeldolls at Chartreuse 215, 95, 23
Booty Call corset (Black) from Solange at Wall 198, 168, 97
Long Wavy (Chiffon) from AVEDA at Sunset Commerce (77, 213, 25)
Faedra's Crest Set (color change set) from EARTHTONES boutique at Dos Corazones 16, 128, 29
Anneu shoes by Kaela Lulu of Body and Sole at THINC (220, 193, 27)
Club 13 lashes, Vogue Skin (Aqua -Glitter) in Champagne and Light eyes (Olive) from Celestial Studios at
Silver Diamond Lip Ring from Digital Dragon Designs at Digital Dragon 113, 113, 23
Simmy Lomax ring from PD/AB at Istaria Prime 173,172,22
Shiny Red Pedicure from Nyterave at Nyterave 93, 130, 27
Poses :
Female AO : 002, Stand 1 from aniMe at Nakama 70, 208, 22 Torrid Fashion 1 from Torrid at Chartreuse 163, 68, 22
Ooohhh, love the necklace! Lucas is such a sweetie (we met rl not long ago, in NYC, YAY I AM SO LUCKY!!!!!) and besides being hella cute, he is soooo talented!! VOTE FOR LUCAS!
ReplyDeleteOk I don't know what's up with my double posting this morning, I guess I am just too hyper once again O.o But wanted to add that the hair looks cute on you! I absolutely adore Aveda collection and own most of it, so stylish!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous! Lucas is a sweetie and an amazing designer.
ReplyDeleteI had to get used to the Aveda collection, mostly just because of the new texture but it's growing on me and I think I need to buy more of them now.
Love it, you look like such the DIVA! and the hair looks fab on you, and those lashes!! WOO, way to go girl :)
ReplyDelete*hi ELKA* :D
Hethr, I love what you do with pastel . Can't wait for future outfits with leather
ReplyDeleteThanks Aradia! I wish I could wear lashes like that in rl but I'd probly poke my eye out.
ReplyDeleteHaha Hi mom/rsunny! I figured you would like leather pants. (yes that is my rl mommy) *hugs* love you!