Wednesday, April 18, 2007

4-17-07

4-17-07


Once again it’s my favorite day again….. Pink Day!!!


I started with these pants from the Dark Pink RFL Business Ensemble from First Impressions. I love this set because it has lots of pieces and of course its the most gorgeous shade of pink. I wanted to find a top that was just the right shade and luckily for me the the Leia dress in cherry from Bossa Nova is perfect! This dress is so cute and the top is the best part with the little white circle/bubbles. Over this I put the snow cashmere sweater from Little Rebel, now I bought this at a sale and it doesn’t look like it’s available any longer.  I think its very cute sweater and I was sad to see she is discontinuing it. I do understand that designers have to do that from time to time though.


The broach on the sweater is actually a freebie I picked up at Yummy and I’ve had it for awhile. I couldn’t really ever think of where to wear it, but it is just perfect in this outfit. My little Lolita crown is from Violet Voltaire and they come in a few different colors/styles (I of course demanded pink). The are all so adorable that even if you aren’t a Lolita you will want to own one.


I found my earrings at an Easter egg hunt, I never did find the easter egg with an H on it but I did see these hanging on the wall. They came in a pack with a few different colors and are called Mad about Pastel Glow Earrings, they have a faint not at all obnoxious glow to them. I have on 2 bracelets but I know the one on the left is hard to see. It is the glass squares bangle from Shiny Things and I think has this in both pink and blue/green, I really like how the stones are set daintily in the band. You should definitely check out the set next time you are there. on my left hand are the Naughty Designs Painted Wood Bracelets these are an old favorite because of the super shiny glossy coat on the wood.


I have on the T-Strap shoes from Shiny Things in white and these are alway a classy look. This Hair I have on is from Celestial Studios and is called Annie III. I love love her new textures I feel like I could be in a Pantene commercial! My skin is another of the Spring skins called Pure, I think this is my favorite of the bunch. Not only does it have lovely pink lip gloss but it has super dark eyeliner which are my 2 favorite makeup features.


 What I’m wearing:


Dark Pink RFL Business Ensemble pants from First Impressions at Prim Paradise (208, 128, 25) **All Proceeds Donated to Relay for Life**


Leia dress top (Cherry) from Bossa Nova at Dos Corazones (64, 120, 25)


Snow Cashmere Sweater from Little Rebel at  Gallinas (112, 124, 58) **No Longer Available**


Yummy Cherry’s Broach from Yummy at Tableau 96, 163, 17   *Freebie!*


Lolita Crown (Pink) by Violet Voltaire found at Body and Sole at  THINC 226, 186, 0


Mad About Pastel Glow Earrings from Mad About.. at Emit Time 200, 150, 33


Glass Squares bangle (Pink) and T-strap shoes (White) from Shiny Things at Shiny Falls 231, 159, 37


Painted Wood Bracelets from Naughty Designs at Naughty 80, 168, 24


Annie III (Bleached) and Vogue Spring skin (Pure) in Champagne from Celestial Studios at Celestial City (84, 197, 26)

6 comments:

  1. lol, we posted at like the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute! I can so see you as a little sweet loli girl. One day I will get you in an uber rufflie pink dress. I love that those earrings match the bow on the crown. I went to the place but I got tons of lag and then SL crashed on me. I'm doomed to not have matching earrings. *sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate you. i have absolutely no use for a tiny lolita crown in my inventory (that i'm trying to keep down - 13k in 5 months of game can't be normal), and now i have two (six if you count the color variations).

    bow to slum queen, peasant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha you can hate vi instead of me she is the one that keeps making the adorable things. (Also every girl needs a tiny lolita crown!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww those look SOOO cute, I want my crown too *goes buy one* ;)

    *you look adorable*

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe thanks! She was working on 2 other designs the other night so I think I'm gonna be wearing more of them.

    ReplyDelete