Wednesday, December 5, 2007

12/5/07 Guest Submission Dorra Debs

Congrats Dora!


ClosetCrisisDorraDebs


Woohoo! *Does the happy dance cuz she got picked*


 


I love all the fall colors in the fashion blogs right now so I decided to be a copy cat and go with a fall theme. I started this outfit with Pixeldolls sheer linen top in olive. I LOVE these tops. Very girly and feminine. Under it I am wearing the Luminosity floral gauze shirt from the Sahara West outfit tinted a tan color.


 


 The jeans are my fav Gold jeans in dark indigo from G.L.A.M. (underwear layer) worn with the Gold Rockstar Jeans embellishments w/giraffe belt. I tucked them into the Bloom boots in olive from Maitreya. I wear these boots all the time and really need to go back and pick up the fatpack...lol.


 


Jewelry is simple. Ball 'n Chain Chunky wristwear in earthy from Sand Shack and Solaria Disc earrings from Earthtones botique.


 


Hair is from ETD and is a freebie! Its called Phoebe and I am wearing the Cinnamon color. Skin is Minnu Model Pale SkinGloss - Rain and eyes are my all time favs from Celestial City Natural series - light green.


 


shirt -  Pixeldolls sheer linen top olive
Port Seraphine 15,128,57


 


undershirt - Luminosity floral gauze shirt
Luminous Island 128,128,0


 


pants - G.L.A.M. gold jeans with rockstar embellishments
*currently closed* :(


 


boots - Maitreya Bloom in olive
Superieure 94,44,451


 


bracelet- Sand Shack Surf Co. Ball 'n Chain earthy
Lions Shore 50,177,24


 


earrings - Earthtones Solaria Disc
Muse 90,165,108


 


hair - ETD Phoebe in cinnamon
ETD Isle 128,128,0


 


skin - MM-pale - skingloss rain
Glam World 109,136,23


 


eyes - CS Optics natural - light green Celestial City 128,128,0


 


shape - Dorra Debs special


 


 

5 comments: