Saturday, December 1, 2007

12-1-07 Guest Submission Chardonnay Mathys

Congrats to Chardonnay! I’m sorry I’ve been a little behind posting the guest submissions please keep them coming we are loving all of them!!


Chardonnaymathys


Hey there Closet Crisis Readers, before I begin I just want to give the ladies of CC a big thumbs up because these posts are a lot of work and they do a fab job of making it look so flawless. 


 


The first piece I started this outfit with was the Bloom boots from Maiterya, as soon as I saw them, they were one of those pieces that screamed “buy me now and look for something that matches later!” So that’s exactly what I did! One thing I love best about the fall/winter is a pair of funky boots, and these certainly fit the bill. 


 


I wanted an outfit that resembles a Friday movie night in New York (my hometown) in the Fall. I found this jean skirt at Armidi and it’s the best fitting prim skirt I have tried on in quite a while, me and prim skirts took about a year to get along.  The cropped leggings from BF was a great buy because they came in handy for summer outfits and now winter ones as well. I knew I wanted to wear the tintable shrug from tres blah, because I believe that’s the best thing about the fall is being able to wear a sweater over a top and really show off the cute outfit without being bundled up.  I paired it with the poppin it top in bronze to give my arms some warmth so to speak.  The big brown belt from! Love Aly went perfect with the outfit and gave it that “complete” look for me.


 


I believe I have been wearing this hair from ETD for about 2 weeks straight now, I just love that sexy yet casual feel of it and the long layered look is awesome.  That about sums it up and Happy Shopping to all!    


 


Sweater- tintable knit cropped shrug from tres blah


Russel Bay 175,222,27


 


Shirt- Poppin it top in Bronze from "Saavy?"


Froth 102,229,23


 


Belt- Big Brown Belt from !Love, Aly


Velda 22,85,31


 


Skirt- Classic A001 Jean Skirt (Dirty) from Armidi


Armidi 132,104,26


 


Leggings- Cropped Tie Bottom Leggings (Mud) from Boing Formage


Overdrive Island 167,140,37


 


Boots- Bloom (Brown) from Maitreya


Superieure 100,47,451


 


Socks-Toeless Slouch Socks (Brown) from Maiterya


Superieure 100,47,451


 


Hair- Lannah (Cinnamon) from ETD


ETD Isle 128,128,0


 


Jewelry- Aurora Bangle (Forestwood) from Earthtones


Muse 80,166,108


 


And Brazil bracelet (green/choco/blue) from Artilleri 91,123,26


 


Momento Locket from Yummy


Lions Shore 86,81,22


 


Eyes- Light Brown (Big) from Miriel


Nouveau 114,202,23


 


Prim lashes- Classic3 from Starley of Celestial Studios


Celestial City 128,128,0


 


Skin- Zoe Gold (frosted plum) from naughty designs


Shape- My Own

1 comment: