We’re having a Holiday/One Year anniversary party this Friday December 14 starting at 7:30 pm. This is just going to be a fun hang out get to know each other (show off your cute self) party.
Jenn is working hard on creating a winter wonderland on this iceberg that just drifted up next to the closet crisis stage. Violet has had her little elves hard at work on making some special favors for you. She is creating some exclusive holiday themed version of her cameo necklaces, you won’t want to miss out on. I am of course just bossing everyone around and checking things off my clip board. Kaela is hiding in the corner hoping I don’t put her to work.
Just come to THINC 223,46,24 and the dress code is really anything that you want to wear. You can dress for the cold, wear your little cocktail holiday party dress, leather pants, ball gown whatever shows off your personal style!
We would love to see you all there so please try to stop by. There will be dancing, ice skating, chatting, fun Christmas music, snowmen, raffles, hot cocoa,cookies, free stuff.
—The Closet Crisis Girls
*refuses to work until she see's Kaela working* Come on Kae! Don't be such a "Taylor"!
ReplyDeleteOmg, nooooo!! Why can't I EVER attend your parties *sniffles super hard* :(
ReplyDeleteI am leaving home to go 6 hours away from here, in the cold cold cold upper Canada, for all week-end. NOT FUN. *REFUSES TO GO* *DOES NOT WANT TO MISS EXCLUSIVE GOODIES AND BEAUTIFUL PEOPLES* Waaaah.
*kidnaps elka, and hides her in her closet so no one will take her away*
ReplyDeleteAww elka, I'm sure you will get those exclusive goodies in some misterious way, like for example, the hard working elves :) Can i hide in there with u?
ReplyDeleteIs that Second Life time?, I'm just afraid it will be too late for me in RL to attend... damn :(
Vi! "Deal with it" *says in Bossy Taylor voice. Yes I would look out for those elves and maybe if that doesnt' work you can beg and plead with Vi. I'm sad that you guys can't come elka and Cinthia, it's so hard to find good times that work for all of us and you guys and work.
ReplyDelete*hides in the other corner*
ReplyDeleteVi...I have three words for you.....Deal With It!! hehe
Hopefully I can make it!!
hahah Kae give me my brain back...it's my turn this week :P
ReplyDelete