Tuesday, December 18, 2007

12-18-07 Guest Submission Saba Horan

Sabahoran


Hello! It's me, Saba Horan. In RL I'm up to my eyes in work and have no time for shopping and looking for newest designs. In SL I can realize my ideas, I can try on and buy lots of clothes, shoes… After three months of playing SL I finally recognised my shopaholism. And I'm pretty happy with it!


Once I bought a skirt from Luminosity. The colors of  these roses inspired me to create a charming, elegant outfit with dominance of red.  I added a cashmere turtleneck from Gisaci. (friendly it's a  men's but fits well, doesn't it?) and crocheted shrug from MG fashion as a strong accent of deep red. My shoes are smoke-leather sculpties from REDGRAVE, unbelievably beautiful and realistic. I'm also wearing  nude hold ups and black leather gloves  from well known  cocoa tweed suit outfit by Roslin Petion of Tete a Pied. My hair is my last discovery from RaC. Curls look so soft! The  small coral hair pin comes from Calla. I bought it as a part of chinese outfit but it's so charming that I wear it really often. The  basics of my look are freckled harlowe demi stratus skin from Sin Skin and my own shape.


It was almost finished, but… I felt something was missing. I needed a special detail and I found it in Earthtones boutique. I think this wooden bracelet complements the above  presented red sunstone outfit.


I love Closet Crisis and every day I look for a new outfit. I cross my fingers and hope the  next one will be mine!


What am I wearing: 


Boots, Smoke-Leather, Sculpties, REDGRAVE  Women Fashion Department (201, 40, 24)


Classic Cashmere Turtleneck - Chocolate, Gisaci, ARMIDI - Hair, Clothing, & Acces, Armidi (156, 129, 25)


Crocheted Shrug - deep red,  MG fashion, Season Twins Beach Resort, Portucalis (66, 163, 22)


Nude hold ups and Black leather gloves, both from the Cocoa Tweed Suit Outfit by Roslin Petion of Tete a Pied in Nouveau (220, 166, 22)


Flat Wood Bracelet, Red Sunstone, EARTHTONES boutique, Bushido Bay (76, 236, 24)


Longevity Hair Pin - Polished Coral, Calla Callatropia (125, 193, 23)


Fox – sunkissed hair,  RaC City (74, 120, 26)


Freckled Harlowe Demi Stratus Sin Skin, Sin Skins Stratus Boutique Sin Skins (50, 49, 25)


Eyes - Strong Green,  Miriel - Jewelry, Eyes, and Cloth, Nouveau (220, 166, 22) 


Photoshoot Eye Lashes, Minnu Model Skins, Glam World (118, 136, 23)


Poses CCfWalk01fastloose, CCBirdGirlStand03.2, CCRunwayPose03, Maitreya, Superieure (96, 49, 451)

3 comments:

  1. woah , besides the fact that the ensemble is great, I absolutely adore that skirt, its tomatoey italian warmth does inspire fabulous ensembles....but now can we talk about how much Saba looks like Julia Stiles WOW the profile shot seriously had me double take ...great look and great post , well done

    xoxox Sasy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors Saba! Classy and seasonal, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! I'm really grateful for your kind replies.

    ReplyDelete