After reading some of the remarks left here about using different skins, I decided to go skin shopping to see if there was anything in the newer skins that I would like on me. I know there are a lot of beautifully made skins in SL, I’ve just always been partial to the way the Celestial Studios skins look on me and have pretty much stayed with the Charmed series. One skin designer that was mentioned on here was Lovey, and I hadn’t tried those on before so I tp’d on over and got me some demo’s…as soon as I got home and tried the demo on, I was tp’ing back to buy a few skins. So after a long winded introduction, this outfit started with skin! This is the honey/blueberry skin from Lovey’s Boutique.
I wear a lot of black, and I added a little blue here and there throughout the outfit, to match the eyeshadow of the skin. My shirt is the “Tintable knit cropped Shrug” from Tres Blah…I saw this for the first time in one of Jenn’s posts, and had to have it. I have it tinted black, and underneath I added a “white gathered tank” from Celestial Studios, tinted blue. I kept the tint a little light so that you could see the detail on the shrug better.
For pants, I chose the “Sunset Blvd Jeans” from Cake. These jeans are unisex and I like the “worn out” they have…these come in quite a few shades, and in skinny, or baggy . I’m wearing them in black (skinny).
I used quite a few accessories with this outfit, starting with the belt. I love this “Knuckle Buckle Belt” from SiniStyle…it has the “tough” knuckle belt buckle, which I think works well with the pants. My Necklace is the “Blue Moon necklace” from Canimal. This is such a nice necklace..I’ve had this for a while now, and it gives the outfit a “feminine” look. My ring is also from Canimal and it is “Seal with a kiss” in the Novelty Ring set. My bracelets “Double Metal Bracelets” were a freebie from Mirel, and it comes with a bunch of different metal texture combinations…I chose the blk/silver combo. My earrings, Bubble earrings” are also from Miriel, the everyday collection, and are in a black metal, colored aqua (the stones are touch scripted).
My shoes are from Shiny Things, and are the “lace-up boots” from last year I think (I did check and she does still sell them), and they are black with snow leopard print on the top. I only wore the foot prim with this outfit, not the leg prims.
My hair is “Princess Hair” from Rita Groshomme..it’s long and flowy and really nice realistic hair textures.
What I’m Wearing:
Skin: Honey/Blueberry, Lovey’s Boutique, Amour188,16,30
Pants: Sunset Blvd. jeans, black, Cake, FNKY Cake 128, 45, 25
Shirt: Tintable knit cropped Shrug, Tres Blah, Amicita (160, 180, 31)
Undershirt: White gathered tank, Celestial Studios, Celestial City (72, 201
Belt: Knuckle Buckle belt, SiniStyle,
Shoes: Lace-Up Boot, Snow Leopard, Shiny Things, Shiny Falls 231, 159, 37
Necklace: Blue Moon Necklace, Canimal, Canimal(194, 103, 26)
Ring: Seal with a Kiss, Canimal, Canimal(194, 103, 26)
Bracelet: Double Metal Bracelet, blk/silver, Miriel, Nouveau (88, 214, 23)
Earrings: Bubble earrings, black/aqua, Miriel, Nouveau (88, 214, 23)
Hair: Princess Hair, Black, by Rita Groshomme
You look adorable with Loveys skins, she's my best amiga almost like a sissy. I adore that woman, she's soooo talented and well just an amazing girl all around. I'm glad you've gone lovey, at least for the time being. I'm certain you'll stick to it since the skins are just... well I have no words to describe them. :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great and thanks for the post.
You look pretty! Just to let you know why I haven't been around, my monitor got fried *sob* so we're ordering a new one but i'm on the lap top
ReplyDeleteVery pretty stuffs!!!! I heart jeans, belt is so kickass, jacket is a classic by now and the ring, oh the ring, my fav in the set! I mean WHO can resist a baby seal (or any of Cani's stuff for that matter XD lol)... And the skin!!! Faved! Sweet.
ReplyDeleteAradia, Thanks for the great compliment..These are awesome skins and I'm sure I'll be sticking with them...well those and my CS skins lol.
ReplyDeleteHethr...awwww didn't you just get that monitor not too long ago? lol....dang woman..stop working so hard and frying out your monitors! (doesn't this make 2 now?)
Elka, TY!!..and I certainly couldn't resist the baby seal...I know I'll be going back for more.
Ok, I totally feel like a fool...
ReplyDeleteThe Princess hair was NOT made by Sparkle Skye, it was made by Rita Groshomme. Rita's store is named Curio. Hethr could you please, pretty please fix this for me up in the main part? :D
Thank you Rita for correcting me, and I'm terribly sorry for the mistake!!
Sure think I'll update it but the slurl might have to come later. and YES this is 2 monitors I broke :( this time I get a brand new 22" wide screen though so I better not break that.
ReplyDelete