Thursday, May 31, 2007

5-31-07

05-31-07


More high-waisted love here. I’m wearing the High and Waisted Shorts (such a freaking cute name!) from [Random]. These are so cute. I love all the buttons and the notched waistband…ooh, and the seaming, the seaming is fantastic. The set has many layers which is perfect for using in different outfits. I’m loving the multiple-layers trend that is becoming more readily available in sl. Another piece that comes on many layers is the Camisole from the Callista Outfit from Last Call. I love all of the texture detail in this cami, and the bow is so sweet. The jacket is the Shorty Jacket from the Mayra Outfit which is also from Last Call. I love the buttons at the cuffs and the three-quarter length sleeves. Also, the fabric looks so soft and touchable.


 


I’ve been waiting so long to prance around in these heels. Finally, the day has come. I’m wearing the Genevieve Shoes in Jardin Ivoire from Last Call. There’s an amazing amount of different prints and colors available to please everyone. I love the little buckles and the detail in the texture. I was wondering why the color was called Jardin Ivoire until I finally zoomed in on the shoe and saw the little flowers. That kind of attention to detail just amazes me. My necklace is the Cats Eye Beads Necklace in Blue from Curious Kitties. I love, love, love this color. It’s a gorgeous bluey-purpley shade. The shading on the beads is fantastic as it adds such depth to the beads. My ring is the Cabochon Ring in Silver/Pearl from Lassitude & Ennui. The pearl texture is sooo pretty. I just love how it shimmers and the smoothness contrasts with the rougher texture surrounding it.


   


The brushes used in the background are from the Let’s Fade Brushes Set which can be found at wklize.deviantart.com and the Divider Brushes 2 Set which can be found at chokingonstatic.deviantart.com. The brush used in the border of the main picture is also from the Let’s Fade Brushes Set which can be found at wklize.deviantart.com. The brush used in the borders of the detail pictures is from the Line Accent Brushes Set which can be found at cassie47.deviantart.com. Please read the Terms of Use before downloading brushes.


 


What I’m Wearing:


High and Waisted Shorts (shirt & pants layers) by Garbage Prototype of [Random] in [Random Industries] – Louise (61, ,116, 655)


 


Shorty Jacket from the Mayra Outfit by Ginny Talamasca of Last Call by Dazzle Haute Couture in Dazzle (111, 143, 22)


 


Camisole (undershirt) from the Callista Outfit by Ginny Talamasca of Last Call by Dazzle Haute Couture in Dazzle (87, 158, 22)


 


Genevieve Shoes in Jardin Ivoire by Lyra Muse of the Vamp Line at Last Call by Dazzle Haute Couture in Dazzle (24, 105, 22)


 


Cats Eye Beads Necklace in Blue by Ameshin Yossarian of Curious Kitties in Curious Kitties (218, 117, 20)


 


Cabochon Ring in Silver/Pearl by Jackal Ennui of Lassitude & Ennui in Nouveau (36, 44, 26)


 


Survive Hair in Smoke by Elikapeka Tiramisu of ETD: Elikapeka Tiramisu Designs in ETD Isle (190, 173, 27)


 


Vogue Skin in Cashmere (Spring – Fresh) by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in Celestial City (72, 201, 25)


 


Mirror Blue/Brown Eyes by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in Celestial City (84, 197, 26)


 


Innocent (Deux) Shape by Hethr Engel of Body and Sole in THINC (220, 193, 27) **Please note that this item has been heavily modified from the original. This shape was the starting point of my current shape.


 


Perfect Image Glow from the Perfect Image – Girly Kit by Aradia Dielli in Lucian Overload in Dandelion Island (116, 41, 25)


 


Poses (from left to right)


High Fashion 1, Movement 1 and Innocence 2 Poses by Luth Brodie of Reel Movement by Luth in Lalique Square (87, 210, 22)

4 comments:

  1. I've been so busy in world and in RL that I haven't had time to comment here in forever. *promises to start again* You look beautiful Jen, great outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply superb, like you always are. I am in mad mad maaaaad LOVE with those shorts. I actually own the "real" them in RL! In fact I strarted making them hand-drawn for SL but since Garb released the RL-pic ones I will try and modified them a bit :). Either way, this style is SO hot this summer, too bad it looks way better on elka then the RL me tho >_> haha sucks! Oh and btw, this hair looks particularly awesome on you... And when do we get to see your cutie-poutie face in another skin (or at least make-up!) :P?? Not that this one isn't fabulous but you are so versatile it would become even more interesting!! Hehe *runs away*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks so much for the mention, it means alot to me! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aradia: same here (about the busy part).........Thank ya! :)

    elka: Thank ya! :) I'm so happy to hear that you're designing again! *tp's to your store to wait patiently for new releases* :D Yeah, I prob couldn't pull this look off in rl. Yeah, I've been pretty stuck on this particular skin. I still haven't found a skin that I'm in love with (some more tweaking's still needed), but I'm still looking and hoping I find one.

    Garbage: Aww, you're welcome! I love them, you did a fabulous job on them! And I'm so happy that you're starting to do more hand drawn stuff as I'm a huge fan of that style. :D

    ReplyDelete