So, I started with the Crochet Cardigan in Green from tres blah. I don’t think I can gush enough about how much I love this cardigan. The crochet adornments are so cute and I love that even the back of the cardigan has them. It is very detailed but in a soft and subtle way to reinforce the soft sweater feel. The shading is subtle, but really gives the cardigan a nice fit. Under the cardigan, I’m wearing the Tank Top from the Astrea Outfit from Last Call. I love the texture on this; it’s just amazing. The tonal pattern gives a little interest to what could be another white tank. I love the sheen of the tank, too. I’m wearing the Tanky Plaid Shorts from Luxe Brand. I love the colors in these shorts and the wide waistband. I really do miss Luxe Brand, and this is like a little treasure in my inventory.
My shoes are the Hermione Shoes in Henna w/ Gold from Last Call’s Vamp Line. I love the little coins. My bracelet is the Double Metal Bracelet in Copper/Gold from Miriel. It’s actually a cuff style bracelet. I love copper jewelry; it’s not so typical and has a nice warmth and richness.
My hair is Lindsay in Smoke from ETD. I love the curls and side-swept bangs. My skin is the Vogue Skin in
The brushes used in the background are from the Grunge Brushes Set which can be found at keren-r.deviantart.com. The brush used in the main border is from the Border Brushes Set which can be found at scully7491.deviantart.com. Please read the Terms of Use before downloading brushes.
What I’m Wearing:
Crochet Cardigan in Green by Julliette Westerburg of tres blah in Amicita (156, 182, 28)
Tank Top (shirt layer) from the Astrea Outfit by Ginny Talamasca of Last Call by Dazzle Haute Couture in Dazzle (92, 157, 22)
Tanky Plaid Shorts by Lo Jacobs of Luxe Brand – This item is no longer available.
Hermione Shoes in Henna w/ Gold by Lyra Muse of the Vamp Line at Last Call by Dazzle Haute Couture in Dazzle (25, 117, 22)
Double Metal Bracelet in Copper/Gold by Miriel Enfield of Miriel in Nouveau (89, 194, 23) – FREEBIE!!!
Lindsay Hair in Smoke by Elikapeka Tiramisu of ETD: Elikapeka Tiramisu Designs in ETD Isle (187, 219, 27)
Vogue Skin in Cashmere (Spring – Fresh) and Lashes – Vogue – Size 2 by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in
Mirror Blue/Brown Eyes by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in
Innocent (Deux) Shape by Hethr Engel of Body and Sole in THINC (220, 193, 27) **Please note that this item has been heavily modified from the original. This shape was the starting point of my current shape.
Perfect Image Glow from the Perfect Image – Girly Kit by Aradia Dielli in Lucian Overload in
Poses (from left to right):
High Fashion 1 and Classy 7 Poses by Luth Brodie of Reel Movement by Luth in
Kru Mode 4 by Kru Flan of Kru’s Boutique in
I love that cardigan too!!
ReplyDelete*dies over and over again because her tanky plaid shorts are gone from inventory*
ReplyDeleteI had ALL her stuff, WHERE IS IT NOW *cries some more* Anyways, you look gorgeous as usual loveJenn. Yeah, farkin lucky bweetch you! XD;
You look bootyful! and dang it on those shorts. I thought I saw some of those somewhere a couple of days ago. HMM!
ReplyDeleteHethr: I saved the pink one for you! :)
ReplyDeleteelka: aww, you can borrow mine if you want....thank ya! :)
Aradia: lol, yes the shorts do the booty some good....Thank ya! :)
By the way, Emma from Sand Shack Surf Co. has some plaid bermuda shorts. Very cute of course, here's the slurl.
ReplyDeletehttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Shopping%20Islands/104/172/26
Thanks! She has super cute stuff! :)
ReplyDelete