I found this “Triple Moon” necklace by Gnomenclature’s, Ilianexsi Sojourn, the other day on the forums…I loved the design and color so I went and bought one. Unfortunately I didn’t get a very good picture of it. It’s a full moon in the middle (blue iridescent texture on the stone) and 2 crescent moons on the side... just go check it out…the designer has a much better picture of it! :P Anyway…this necklace is what started the whole outfit.
I chose the top of the “Rivoli” outfit from Last Call, because I like the corset part. I wish these came in more colors. Underneath I paired it with Celestial Studios new “Trixie” tanks…this one is in baby. I chose this color to match the stone in the necklace also, the black on the “collar” of the tank matches the black on the “corset”. These come in tons of colors, layers and options, and are cheap enough to buy a few... even the willow pack.
I wore my “blue South 59 jeans” by Renegade, I liked the light fade on these jeans.
I’m wearing my “Seal with a kiss” ring from Canimal and the “Wildchild Cuffs” from Last Calls group gift in zebra. Then threw on my “lace up boots” from Shiny Things with the snow leopard print to match!
To complete the outfit, I put on my “Lovey’s Boutique” skin in honey/blueberry…had to have the blue eye shadow to match the necklace. And topped it off with “Beach II” hair in black pearl from Naughty Design.
What I’m Wearing:
Necklace: Triple Moon, Gnomenclature, Kishijoten 17,203,28
Bracelet: WildChild cuffs, Zebra, Last Call group gift.
Ring: Seal with a Kiss, Canimal Novelty Ring, Canimal, Canimal (210, 61, 26)
Shirt: Rivoli, Last Call, Dazzle 103,101,404
Undershirt: Trixie tank, Baby, Celestial Studios, Celestial City 37,220,26
Pants: South 59 Jeans, blue, Renegade, Cleary (227, 250, 128)
Shoes: lace up boots, snow leopard, Shiny Things, Shiny Falls (198, 178, 37)
Hair: Beach Hair II, black pearl, Naughty Design, Naughty 80, 168, 24
Skin: honey/blueberry, Lovey’s Boutique, Amour188,16,30
Ooh I love that necklace!!
ReplyDeleteWow, how cool! I hardly ever check the fashion blogs-- there are just so many-- so I had no idea anybody had mentioned my necklace. I only just came across this by accident-- what a nice little thrill! Thanks so much, I'm glad you like it-- the outfit looks great! :)
ReplyDelete