Well we all made it, our first event is over and we have a winner. I want to thank everyone that attended for being so patient with us. I know it was a bit chaotic but we were learning as we went. I think it was a blast and I know Violet and Jenn had a great time also. We loved seeing all of the different styles and hearing the different motivations/inspirations. Everyone looked amazing and it was so hard to narrow it down to 3 finalists. I know we will be doing this and other types of events in the future so keep an eye on the blog or join the Closet Crisis group for updates.
Our Winner was ……Dakota Buck!!! Congrats Dakota you looked great, she is working on her post and we should have it on the blog in a day or so. Until then here is a photo to tide you over. Dakota also wins the most dedicated award as she lives in Australia and had to get up at 6AM to attend.
Our 2 runners up were Mellyn McCarey and Scarlett Niven, great job guys!
I wanted to show you the other amazing outfits so here they are with names.
And finally some general pictures of the event area. Thanks again everyone!!
Awwww - looks like it was so fun! Sorry to have missed it but will definitely make the next one :)
ReplyDeleteawwww... I missed it! :'(
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I didn't attend. I hate myself for not being there ;___; Boohoohoo you suck elka!!!! I am crossing fingers and toes this will become a somewhat regular event, I will do all I can to be there next time! Well, looks like it was lots of fun, and YAY for our dear 'kota, she really deserved that! HI5s!
ReplyDeleteWe are planning on making this a regular event, along with other types of events. It was a blast and we loved seeing all the different outfits!!
ReplyDeleteThis was a lot of fun and I loved checking out the other outfits! Looking forward to the next one. ^_^
ReplyDeleteHad a blast! I sincerely hope for more events like this.
ReplyDeleteThough ya ladies spelled my name wrong on the General Pictures. ;-)
*cry * I even double checked it lol I think my eyes were blurry by the end of the compilation pics. Sorry :(
ReplyDelete... a regular event?
ReplyDelete/me smiles!!
Yep :D and we're working on the details for the next one in a couple weeks. It will have a little different theme but still be fun!
ReplyDeleteYea!!! I had SO much fun. Willl definitely be at the next one!!
ReplyDelete