One reason I haven’t been posting as much lately is that I’ve been trying to make a few improvements on the blog. We’ve added a new banner with all of us, it could have just been an excuse to buy some new undies but either way I think it turned out cute and I hope you enjoy it. I’ve also set up an email address closetcrisissl@gmail.com in case you have any questions or comments that you would rather send to an email address. The final change is that I’ve sectioned off a little part of the island to be the Closet Crisis Headquarters, its really just a beach shack with the kiosks for now but keep an eye out for some events in the near future.
Now onto the clothes! when we were shopping for lingerie I happened upon the exotic set from LoveLace and even though it wasn’t my typical lingerie choice I love the top. I am actually wearing it over the Dana slinky camisole, but you can see the beautiful fan pattern peeking through the sweater. It has a really pretty shine to it and is very detailed.
The sweater I have on is one I found in MaHoRoBa made by Pique Flan. She only has a tiny shop but every item I have bought there has been very well made and beautiful. I added the island jean prim skirt (black wash) from Elephant Outfitters because I really like the back pocket detailing. They are STILL doing the 50% off sale at Elephant Outfitters but have made announcements they will be releasing a new line soon so I would get down there as soon as possible if you haven’t bought them out yet. I also put on a pair of my Blaze tights in Charcoal just cause I love their shine!
At the Hair Fair I finally got to see some new stuff from Rita Groshomme. Creepy is my favorite and even though the alpha does show through a tiny bit when you move its just so sleek and shiny I can live with it. My necklace is called Mirror, Mirror from Miriel and it definitely feeds all my childhood/adulthood fairy tale fantasies. You can’t see my bracelets very well but they are the black beads from Kalico Kreations, just a reminder these are actually made for men so you may have to shrink them a little bit.
The other day I was very upset because I thought that Starley had discontinued her black python boots, and I was searching and searching for another pair of non leg prim, non thigh high boots to recommend to people. I couldn’t find anything so I made one last hopeless look around Celestial Studios to make sure they were really gone, and poof there they were on the shelf! So if you are like me and prefer non prim leg boots these are perfect for you. I only wish they came in more colors.
My makeup is from the Deviant Nation line of Vogue skins and is called Ether-Nothing, i think this will always be one of my favorites because I’m a sucker for thick eyeliner.
What I’m wearing:
Exotic (Blue) top from LoveLace at Plush Gamma 70, 50, 21
Dana Slinky Camisole (apatite) from Last Call at Dazzle (92, 157, 22)
Laced Cardigan (Black) by Pique Flan in MaHoRoBa at Shaka 129, 204, 27
Island Jean Prim Skirt (Black Wash) from Elephant Outfitters at Maroon 63, 54, 34
Blaze Tights (Charcoal) from Blaze at Glory 71, 118, 23
Creepy (Ash Blonde) from Rita Groshomme of Empyrean Emporium at Vaoetere 189, 15, 21
Mirror, Mirror necklace (Black) from Miriel at Nouveau 117, 202, 23
Black Beads from Kalico Kreations at Sterling Pointe 162, 223, 304
Black Python Boots, Lashes Classic 8 and Eyes Light Olive from Celestial Studios at Celestial City (84, 197, 26)
Deviant Nation Vogue skin in Champagne (Ether-Nothing) from Celestial Studios at Last Call in Dazzle (92, 157, 22)
Silver Diamond Lip Ring from Digital Dragon Designs at Digital Dragon 113, 113, 23
Simmy Lomax ring from PD/AB at Istaria Prime 173,172,22
Red Cubed ring from Cailyn Miller of Cailyn’s at Gisborne 112,188,27
I got the Creepy hair in two colors as well and was disappointed in the alpha issue but I guess it's an SL issue? I dunno but I can't wear them it bugs me so much. It didn't show up much in the demos because there are so many colors on those...I couldn't see the problem until I put on the black and the blonde that I bought :( I love the hair but alas, it's a dealbreaker for me.
ReplyDeleteWow Hethr, very different from your usual posts, love the change!!!! Everything is really my style cept but boots. That necklace is so simple, yet very cute! Adorable. Btw, Pique is a he, not a she :P Hehe. Unfortunatly (and I don't know why O.o) he didn't put HALF the stuff he has for sale in the store. It bugs me tooons and I will try to have him do it. In fact, all the the MaHo gang JP players kind of quit SL for a while, but I saw a few of them recently and I think they are planning to be back and create some more... WEE!! Stay tuned :D Oh and btw, that hair looks f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s on you, I am so jealous XD
ReplyDeleteYou looke great Hethr! I love what you did with that top from LoveLace. The top banner looks great also. I love all the silly expressions together, soooo cute!
ReplyDeleteGillian: I can only wear it for a little bit and then I have to change lol but it's ok I change hairs every hour or so anyway.
ReplyDeleteElka: Oops haha I alwasy have to guess on whose a guy and whose a girl. I'm glad that some of the MaHoRaBa guys are coming back I alwasy found the best stuff there. Also I think i was cranky when I made thsi outfit I think thats why its so dark.
Vi *hugs* hehe I love the expressions you guys used especially you cause you look so devious.
LOVE the banner and can't wait to see what you are cooking up!
ReplyDeleteThat hair looks fantastic on you!!
ReplyDeleteAly!! *hugs* I miss you!
ReplyDelete