So, this outfit is from Sunday, but I finally got around to posting it now. I know Kaela already used the blouse from the Roslin Outfit from Savvy? in her fabulous outfits, but this is a really great blouse. We really don’t have any idea what the others are wearing until we see it posted. So, here’s my take on the blouse. I love the poofy sleeves and the peter pan collar. This top, along with the other pieces in the outfit, comes on many layers. I’ve been waiting for an opportunity to wear the Highwaisted Pants from the Callista Outfit from Last Call, and I felt like this was it. I love the button closures on the back and the shading and texture of the fabric.
My shoes are the Vintage Pumps in Black from Shiny Things. These are probably my go-to heels. They’re perfect to me – not too high of a heel, feminine and matches with almost anything. I went with the classic red, black and white combination by wearing the Double Strand Tintable Bead Necklace from Kitty’s Rampage and the Obi Bracelet in Red from Curious Kitties. I love the pattern in this bracelet, and it really does remind me of an obi.
I wanted hair to balance how feminine the outfit looked, so I went with the Pullback III in Smoky from ETD. This hair is part of the Couture Collection which will be retextured and incorporated with the regular styles. My skin is the Vogue Skin in
The brush used in the background is from the Lace Brushes Set which can be found at redheadstock.deviantart.com. The brush used in the border of the detail pictures is from the Stitches Brushes Set which can be found at aneesah.deviantart.com. Please read the Terms of Use before downloading brushes.
What I’m Wearing:
Blouse from the Roslin Outfit by Dakota Buck of Savvy? in Fashion Victim HQ – Southern Marvel (12, 211, 25)
Highwaisted Pants from the Callista Outfit by Ginny Talamasca of Last Call by Dazzle Haute Couture in Dazzle (87, 158, 22)
Vintage Pumps in Black by Fallingwater Cellardoor of Shiny Things in Shiny Falls (224, 190, 37)
Double Strand Tintable Bead Necklace from the Bead Strand Necklace by Kitty Minogue of Kitty’s Rampage in [Random Industries] – Louise (41, 70, 651)
Obi Bracelet in Red from the Obi Bracelet Set in Red by Ameshin Yossarian of Curious Kitties in Curious Kitties (218, 128, 120)
The Pullback III in Smoky by Elikapeka Tiramisu of ETD: Elikapeka Tiramisu Designs in ETD Isle (190, 173, 27)
Vogue Skin in Cashmere (Spring – Fresh) by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in
Mirror Blue/Brown Eyes by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios in
Innocent (Deux) Shape by Hethr Engel of Body and Sole in THINC (220, 193, 27) **Please note that this item has been heavily modified from the original. This shape was the starting point of my current shape.
Perfect Image Glow from the Perfect Image – Girly Kit by Aradia Dielli in Lucian Overload in
Poses (from left to right)
High Fashion 6, Movement 2 and Rawr 4 Poses by Luth Brodie of Reel Movement by Luth in
hey, we shoulda done a double post thingy!! It looks good with those pants too!
ReplyDeleteLooking good! ;)
High-waisted pants, red accessories... I couldn't have worn it better myself. Stunning ensemble as always, Jen.
ReplyDeleteNew event idea? Pick 1 item and everyone has to use it in their outfit. It might be nice to see how different all the outfits look. :)
ReplyDeleteYep yep yep, another classic outfit is born. JEN OWNS us aaallllll...
ReplyDeleteSo simples yet so classy!
ReplyDeleteKaela: omg, we so should have.....thank you, I loved yours, too!
ReplyDeleteDakota: aww, thankies! :)
Dorra: that's a fabulous idea! I'd love to see what everyone comes up with.
elka: aww, thank ya's! :)
Ana: thank you! :)