I hope you aren’t getting tired of me I know I’ve posted a lot this week, but technically they haven’t all been my posts. This should be a quick post since I am just answering Achariya’s challenge to wear no prims to Hair Fair. I have been around a while… a long while so I remember when I used to not wear prim hair and only wore system hair. Yes I have scary photos to prove it.
Yes that is me circa 10–04 I know scary. (You have to click to make it larger I’m too embarrassed to post it real size. I think today I managed to make a much nicer system hair well considering….
I wanted to of course wear something colorful so I started with the Checkered Halter from Lala Foofoo in Sunshine. I love these tanks they come on all the layers and are very detailed. Under this I put on the Starfruit Retro Top from Twosome. This is one of my favorite tops what can I say it just has such a super cute cut and color and texture! For pants I wanted to wear my very favorite Crystal Capris from LF Designs. Launa Fauna has made the perfect jeans and I think even though it’s been a year I haven’t found a pair to replace them as my favorites.
I even managed to find a texture necklace this is pretty old and made by Nylon Pinkney so I’m not sure if she still sells it. Since I didn’t want to venture into texture shoes I figured my Toe and Nail polish was enough decoration. These are my manicure and pedicure set in Shiny Red from Nyterave. I always wear these pedicures probably because in rl my toes are always painted red too. Last I put on the Vogue Skin in Classic Glitter Gold because I think the shiny gold makes up for my lack of jewelry. I also put my eyelashes to 100 like we used to have to do before the prim lashes came along.
This was a fun experiment and it will be helpful when I go to Hair Fair but I sure do miss my prims and I’m sure I’ll be back in them when not at the event.
What I’m Wearing:
Checkered Halter (Sunshine) from LaLa FooFoo - Landing Point at Celestial City 126/154/27
Starfruit Retro top from Twosome at Floyd 87/59/24
Crystal Capris (Deep) from LF Fashions . Chai Skins at Port Seraphine 213/131/56
4 Red Strand Necklace from Nylon Pinkney at Tableau at Tableau 181/60/23 **May not still be available**
Shiny Red Manicure and Pedicure from Nyterave Corner at Lonsdale 212/6/28
Vogue Skin (Classic Glitter Gold 1) from Celestial Studios at Celestial City 68/240/27
Eyes (Custom Hazel (Big) from Miriel - Jewelry, Eyes, Hair, Shapes at Miriel 162/51/34 **This is a custom shade but she has many more lovely shades in her store**
Hair- Handmade by ME! Texture is just a random one I found in my inventory I have no idea where I got it.
You're so amazing, hethr! you look gorgeous with pixelhair!
ReplyDeletefab! you looked at lot better than me in 2004 as well *giggle* *hides away evidence*
ReplyDeleteHa! Poor Larissa if that is true cause well didn't we all look scary back then??
ReplyDeleteGreat outfit and awesome work with the hair! It's very cooland you look beautiful! But it's true! I'll be back to prims too :P 2004?!?! OMG I didn't even know what SL was untill 2007! I am such a child :P I was ruthed in the help island, but thanks to Closet Crisis and Natalia Zelmanov's SL Diary I tped right to places where I could *buy prims* LOL
ReplyDeleteHaha Annah I'm glad we could help!! (Also holy cow you caught on fast!!!!) It took a couple years for me and sl fashion to get pretty. I didn't even have a real skin back then I only had makeup.
ReplyDelete[...] Closet Crisis: 8/22/08 [...]
ReplyDelete