I love the Guest Submissions!! Keep them coming :D This is another one I forgot about during the move.
I bought this fabulous dress from Haute Style and just had to make an outfit with it. It's called Savannah. It has just so many rich beautiful colours to be inspired by. It comes with the matching stockings that I'm wearing here, and there are two different styles of skirt, one has an extra layer underneath, but I picked the short version. It's fun, flirty and bottom skimming. It also comes with a cute matching scarf that I'm wearing around my neck. Due to the hair flower I could not wear any more necklaces but I thought this was enough.
The dress does come with matching shoes, but I felt like wearing boots with it instead. I chose the Quin Boots in Royalty from Coquette. Then I set to finding the perfect jewellery to accessorise - I've had these bangles for a while, they are from Artilleri and come in a set of 6, they match up perfectly. My earrings are from Caroline's and come with a matching gold ring I'm wearing on my left hand. My other hand has the Psycho Bunneh ring from Canimal which is just so fun I wear it at every opportunity.
I chose the Undone hair in LightBlond from Gurl6, then felt that it needed an extra touch, so I added the Orchid hair flower from Artilleri in pink.
I spent some time finding the right skin to wear with this, but then remembered I bought the Deviant Nation Willow pack just the other day. The Astral makeup just matches with the shades of deep pink and green in the eyeshadow.
I felt that there was something missing and my outfit wasn't quite "done", so I spent some time trying to find a jacket, with no luck. Then I decided to try an undershirt instead. I chose the one from Last Call's Christina outfit and tinted it deep pink.
What Larissa Is Wearing:
Dress– Savannah from Forda Fairlane at Haute Style & Co Opium 132/185/24
Boots– Quin Boots in Royalty from Shannon Carroll at Coquette Ciraco 98/224/125
Bangles– Brazil Bracelets from Antonia Marat at Artilleri Artilleri 93/123/26
Ring– Psycho Bunneh Ring from Canimal Zephyr at Canimal Canima 178/75/25
Earrings and Ring– Daisuki Earrings and Ring from Caroline Apollo at Caroline's Jewelry Lo Lo 35/175/24
Hair– Undone in LightBlond from Six Kennedy at GuRLyWood GuRLyWood 110/108/22
Undershirt– Christina Undershirt (tinted deep pink) from Ginny Tamalasca at Last Call *no longer available*
Skin– Deviant Nation Vogue skin - Pure - Celestrial Astral from Starley Thereian at Celestial Studios Celestial City 68/240/27
Shape is my own made from scratch.
I love that baby doll it's so bright and cheerful! Great look Larissa.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that dress, especially combined with the pink undershirt! Pink and green look so great together, and the purple boots are perfect with this outfit. (I need that dress.)
ReplyDeleteThanks girls :)
ReplyDelete