Friday, August 22, 2008

8/22/08

8-19-08


Ok I’ve been hoarding this look since Monday. I just kept getting distracted (3 hours at the pre-event for Hair Fair didn’t help but was super fun!!) So due to that I’m wearing an old hair here instead of all the new hairs, but really don’t the old hairs need love too. Besides this is the first time I’ve blogged this Sienna hair from Aden and I love it. So if you need a break from the lag head over to her store and pick this up :P


Now the outfit. I have noticed this trend toward wearing “formal shorts” lately and even though these are pretty long the remind me of it. I love the new colby shorts from Ana. I chose this deep purple color because it was so rich and it made the belt look so wonderful and bright in contrast. I wanted some contrast in my shirts too so I first chose the raspberry stripes top from Pixeldolls. This has a nice soft color with cute little details on the fabric. Under this I wanted something to tie together the raspberry and purple so of course I went with Aqua! Ok well maybe it’s a stretch but I love the color contrasts. I’m wearing the the indian summer blue n fuschia top from Zaara. I think my favorite part of this shirt is the little dot detail on the neckline. It just gives it that something extra special.


On my never ending quest for flats to replace my beloved phlats I came across these cute buckle ballet flats in cyan from ETD. These are pretty reasonably priced at 175 and come in quite a few colors. I also picked up that aqua color in my earrings +plus turquoise plastic earrings. My necklace is the Cherry Charm Necklace from Miam Miam. I adore this necklace I think alot of it comes from the soft red almost pinky color of the cherries. It makes it match just about everything I own. I just checked and this necklace is still for sale on the Viva La Glam sim for the ridiculously low price of 65L. I mean that’s practically a freebie!!


I wanted bright bangles too so on my left arm is the blue flower white enamel bracelet from Whimsical Creations and on my right arm is the quattro bangle in verano sunset from Aphrodite Creations. Last but not least i wanted strong but still soft feminine makeup so I put on my Peaches Chai skin.


If I’m quiet for a few days it just means that I’m buried under the load of hair demos I came back with from Hair Fair. While I did narrow it down from 9 billion to 48, I think I’m gonna have to do a second round demo cut. *Sigh*


What I’m Wearing:


Sienna (Platinum) from Le Zoo - Shops, inside Tuli’s shop at Le Zoo 58/234/22


Colby (Purple) pants from *AnnaH* ... for the beauty inside ... at George 5 181/238/21


Raspberry Stripes top from PixelDolls . Main Shop at Port Seraphine 29/131/47



Indian Summer (Blue n Fuschia) shirt from { Zaara } Mainstore at Tesla 90/36/54


Buckle Ballet Flats (Cyan) from ETD: Elika Tiramisu Designs at ETD Isle 129/208/32



Plastic Earrings (Turquoise) from +Plus at Ravens Requiem 30/35/23


Cherry Charm Necklace from Viva La Glam at Viva La Glam 104/145/76 


Blue Flower White Enamel Bracelet from Whimsical Creations at Taber 85/195/23


Quattro Bangle Verano Sunset from AC Aphrodite Creations at Breakers dAlliez 225/31/24


CHAI Skin (Peaches) from LF Fashions . Chai Skins at Port Seraphine 213/131/56

9 comments:

  1. zomg 9 billion!! Haha all of that running really paid off ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't lie I know you didn't get out of there with less than 8.5 billion demos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great =) I've told you that! Now take all your prims to the fair :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't go back to the fair yet lol didn't you read I have 48 hairs in my "Hair Fair to buy" folder I need to do another round of weeding out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a bad a__ outfit Hethr. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe thanks Chardonnay

    ReplyDelete
  7. The clothes from {Zaare} are just lovely, I discovered that shop several weeks back. And, as much hair as I have from ETD (tons!), I always forget that there are some other nice things there, too, like the flats you are wearing; thanks for reminding me! Also, you always look so lovely in Launa's skins, I so need to try them. However, I get so stuck on wearing skins from one particular artist that I rarely try new ones; I suppose I need to change that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe I still mainly only wear Starley or Launa skins so I completely understand about that. I think that it's hard if you don't change your hair self a lot to change skins. I feel like some of them make me not look like "me". Also Zaara's clothes are amazing I love her use of colors and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. [...] - bookmarked by 3 members originally found by jetsetshow on 2008-08-25 8/22/08 http://closetcrisis.com/?p=358 - bookmarked by 2 members originally found by jackphil on [...]

    ReplyDelete