I finally have pants that are the perfect length! (Happy dance! ) I only wish that I had known about these earlier. Hethr took me to First Impressions, and what a great first impression did I have of the place. They have wide leg pants! Well, it’s kind of like a flared leg, but the length of the pants is absolute perfection. It always bugged me that SL pants are so short. (Not that I don’t love looking at my shoes.) There are pant leg attachments for these pants; you can put the hem to any height you’d like. So, you can have the perfect length if you’re wearing kitten-heeled shoes or 3-inch stilettos. The pants come in really great neutral tones and have nice buttoned-flap back pockets. I’m wearing the navy ones.
Since I felt like wearing a brown and blue combo, I tinted the Tintable Tucked Halter to a nice cool-toned brown. I layered the Trendy Girl Shrug from Dazzle over the halter. I like the ¾ length sleeves and the hint of sheerness. I’m wearing my Heelless Stilettos in Soil from Paper Couture. The detail on these shoes is really nice. I’m wearing what is probably my favorite necklace – the Peacock Feather Necklace form Yummy! Accessories. I love the blues, greens and browns together, and I love it even more because it occurs naturally. My hair is Gala in Black from Empyrean Emporium. I love the shine on this hair and the curls. I want those curls in RL, but my hair’s too heavy to hold a curl. My skin is the Vogue Skin in
Now if only I could find some slouchy wide leg pants….
What I’m Wearing:
Flat Front Wide Leg Pants in Navy by Pukk Abel of First Impressions
Woolsan (59, 94, 75) – It’s Store #4.
Tintable Tucked Halter by Pixel Dolls
Port Seraphine (180, 79, 27)
Trendy Girl Shrug by Ginny Talamasca of Dazzle Haute Couture
No Longer Available
Heelless Peaked Toe Stiletto in Soil by Paper Couture
Barcola (80, 125, 26)
Peacock Feather Necklace by Polyester Partridge of Yummy! Accessories in
Tableau (170, 18, 30)
Gala Hair in Black by Gala
Vaoetere (192, 15, 21)
Vogue Skin in
Great outift! Love every pice!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
ReplyDelete