I saw a new store posted on the forums and I had to go check it out. It’s called Cashmere and the owner is Gianni Broda she uses really bright colors and some unique design ideas so i picked up this jacket and shirt in the Porter set. The store is really cute too with bright colors and pink walls yay! The shirt that comes in the Porter set is quite high cut, like below the breasts barely cut. So modest me had to add my Juju undershirt from Tres Blah.
For pants I found these Butter Sheen pants from Little Rebel in the back of my pants folder, I think I have had these for a year and a half or more but I still find myself turning to them whenever I need a neutral pant color.
For accessories I chose the Taupe Brocade Mules from Lassitude & Ennui, Katherine hair by ETD and the Vogue (Green Mid) skin from Celestial Studios. My earrings are from Turnstyle called Square Bashment, the big bunch of bangles is from Le Unoriginal Couture called Luci Black/Gray/Brown Bangles, the smaller stack are from Boing Fromage called Buncha Heart Bangles-Camo, the necklace says its by Fallingwater Cellardoor “Knotted Mother of Pearl Necklace” but for some reason I think it was a freebie and isn’t sold in her main store. Maybe it’s from the Gnubie store, sorry I did warn everyone that I have a lot of random items in my inventory.
What I’m wearing:
Katherine– Dirty Blonde by ETD ETD Isle 220, 223, 26
Vogue Skin (Green-Mid) in Champagne by Celestial Studios Celestial City 36,219,26
Shirt and Jacket from Porter set from Cashmere by Gianni Broda Barcelona del Oeste 199,177,24
Butter Sheen Pants by Little Rebel Gallinas 151, 93, 58
Juju Undershirt by Tres Blah Amicitia 152, 168, 0
Taupe Brocade Mules by Lassitude & Ennui NOUVEAU 71,66,31
Buncha Heart Dangles– Camo by Boing Fromage Miramare 176, 161, 27
Luci Black/Grey/Brown Bangles from Le Unoriginal Couture ZEPHYR HEIGHTS 194,192,24
No comments:
Post a Comment