I started with the Sailor Plaid Gauchos from boing fromage. I love the buttons on these! At first, I was headed towards a more casual outfit, but I couldn’t help myself. It’s really hard for me to not wear heels. I’m short and I like the extra height, so that may be a reason. Anyways, I put on the top from the LBD outfit from Luxe, and I love this top so much that I had to wear it. The detail on this top is fantastic. I’ve been waiting for an opportune moment to wear the Mink Poof from Paper Couture, and it felt like it was time. It’s so cute! I wouldn’t wear fur in RL, but in SL it’s ok. My shoes are the Vintage Pumps from Shiny Things. I love that the height of the heels on these shoes. I’m wearing the Black Stripes Cuff from Le Unoriginal Couture. My hair is the Pullback II in Smoky by ETD, and my skin is the Vogue Skin in
Sailor Plaid Gauchos by elka Lehane of boing fromage (!BF!) in MaHoRoBa
Shaka (128, 187, 27)
Top from the LBD outfit by Lo Jacobs of Luxe Brand
No Longer Available
Mink Poof from the
Barcola (80, 125, 26)
Black Stripes Cuff from the Remember Me Set by Cotton Perse of Le Unoriginal Couture
Vintage Pumps by Fallingwater Cellardoor of Shiny Things
Shiny Falls (173, 181, 37)
The Pullback II in Smoky by Elikapeka Tiramisu of ETD: Elikapeka Tiramisu Designs
ETD Isle (212, 216, 26)
Vogue Skin in
No comments:
Post a Comment